ALOOOHHHAAA (in a southern accent)

DA RUNT

yea...I don't miss that guy at all. lol Ol' Jack is a mean man...and he really doesn't have a concern for your well being. how ever, we have a problem facing us if we come to the PNW for a week...How am I gonna get DANG 2 to SETAC... :mad: guess I'm riding shotty!!:grayno:

Shootz \m/

liljohn850

Hey MTG, I finally got fog lights. Too bad they're in Hawaii in johns garage :0

I TOLD you to grab those damn things!! hahahaha. I'll ship em lolololol
Should be ready sept. 1st. Y'all are welcome to stay anytime

Sept.! that's when it starts cooling off too!! I miss needing a hoodie!! Da Wifey's never seen Seattle. We gotta go see Pikes Place! I'll see if we're going home in Nov:idontknow:

DA RUNT

I TOLD you to grab those damn things!! hahahaha. I'll ship em lolololol

Sept.! that's when it starts cooling off too!! I miss needing a hoodie!! Da Wifey's never seen Seattle. We gotta go see Pikes Place! I'll see if we're going home in Nov:idontknow:

Just bustin your chops man, I don't need em. It's cold here now in the morning with no top on the jeep. I thought about buying shoes today lol

liljohn850

Just bustin your chops man, I don't need em. It's cold here now in the morning with no top on the jeep. I thought about buying shoes today lol

SHOES?!?! Ain't nobody got time for dat! lol You need to do that fog light rig I did!! It's dope! I think I'm gonna point em in another direction.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey MTG, I finally got fog lights. Too bad they're in Hawaii in johns garage :0

LOL! Hard to believe its been a year already! Wish I could have brought you mine. They are still sitting in my old bumper in the backyard.

Top Bottom