What's your next Mod

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I will probably go with front drive shaft and axel shafts. If not, then evo tire carrier.

MrMadMunky

Just bought a mean green 200+ amps alternator cause my stock one just took a crap. Also installed a new starter. Gotta love the electrical problems.
Jeep ZRV Edition

MurderedJK

Just bought a mean green 200+ amps alternator cause my stock one just took a crap. Also installed a new starter. Gotta love the electrical problems.
Jeep ZRV Edition

This is only hearsay but maybe others can chime in. I have heard these MG alternators can be too much for the JK and cause an array of issues from killing electronics and electrical fires. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I am deciding on going the stock alt or getting this upgraded one.

NAUJK

Adjustable Control arms are next on my list! Then probably new driveshafts once the stock ones die.

SwamiCJ7

PSC aluminum fenders just arrived for my 2012 JKUR. My buddy in the airline industry said I can use his shop to prep and paint. He apparently has some crazy airline level clear coat and other paint protective products that he said I can use. I don't expect to run until a flock of geese anytime soon, but we'll see how it turns out.

Last edited:

cpayne41

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have warn hanging on my front end. I'm looking at the zeon or I may just go with the m8000s

suicideking

I'm trying to decide between gears, an antirock, or better shocks. Currently running 3.73 on a '12 with 35's. Bilstein 5100 shocks.

H8MUD

Install the sPod, D2's and Synergy grab handles this weekend when my son arrives from school (of course after we spend some time bonding...haven't seen him in a year).

Brown santa just dropped this off.

jkmohican

Just ordered a Fox ATS stabilizer. I'm not a fan of buying HD stabilizers, as I believe they cover many hidden problems, but this stabilizer, as quoted by everyone who has owned one, really fixes up not the issues of your jeep, but what your driving on. I check everything under my jeep regularly, so I'm not trying to mask problems, this stabilizer just completely controls your ride for you off road! Can't wait to get it!

H8MUD

Ordered some D2's fogs for the rear so I can see when on reverse.

Last edited:

DallasJKU

Just ordered a Fox ATS stabilizer. I'm not a fan of buying HD stabilizers, as I believe they cover many hidden problems, but this stabilizer, as quoted by everyone who has owned one, really fixes up not the issues of your jeep, but what your driving on. I check everything under my jeep regularly, so I'm not trying to mask problems, this stabilizer just completely controls your ride for you off road! Can't wait to get it!

I just added mine about 10 days ago and I'm very happy with it.

DallasJKU

I have a 10" SR Rigid light bar coming today. I also ordered some hood mount brackets for the Rigid, but those won't be here until Friday.

JKBANDIT55

Rear tire carrier, New lift is being shipped as we speak along with some bilstein 5160s. Gotta finish installing my new CB too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

munstie

Rock hard sport cage, Then continue to save for axles and wheels for new axles..:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Top Bottom