Jeep Photo Challenge

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thread cracks me up. Does the word CHALLENGE mean anything? Seems as soon as the challenge becomes a challenge, it's changed to something simple. Sorry for the rant. I just think we make it to easy to move onto an easy challenge.

Lol so true. This thread is a mess.

There is a challenge and someone says, well here is a cheeseburger and my jeep is at home in the garage but it should be here. Next challenge.

Serg5000

This. This thread has died with some that are too challenging multiple times. It's nice to see it just gain momentum

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

But your taking all the challenge out of it. I understand wanting to get a thread going, but in the title it says challenge. It's almost like you guy intentionally make it do easy it's not a challenge.

here is the CHALLENGE get a PIC of your Jeep with your Tow Strap hooked up to a Hummer.

Rules:
Your Jeep
Can't get caught
You must be in the Pic
Can't know the owner of the Hummer

Good luck we are all counting on ya :thumb:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
here is the CHALLENGE get a PIC of your Jeep with your Tow Strap hooked up to a Hummer.

Rules:
Your Jeep
Can't get caught
You must be in the Pic

Time to go to costco!!!!! It's on!

Rules:
Your Jeep
Can't get caught
You must be in the Pic

This is the best challenge yet. I'll be on the hunt tomorrow at lunch!

Cbking

Rules:
Your Jeep
Can't get caught
You must be in the Pic

I like this one. It should be interesting.

Armydog

Yes it's a gov vehicle but not mine, so there is some risk.... I took the picture so I am not in it.... Seems like a split decision so far ( thanks for the vote branz ). Perhaps the OP should cast the final vote.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

pvanweelden

While I love a good challenge, and as bizarre as this thread has been- there are still rules. You complete the current challenge, THEN you get to call out a new challenge.
1395677658819.jpg

Don't know the owner of the H3, it was in the alley down the street from my office, D-rings on the front were frozen with rust, so i looped thru the front bumper :)
Current challenge is still your jeep getting you Dunkins. Nice job tho Armydog!
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
While I love a good challenge, and as bizarre as this thread has been- there are still rules. You complete the current challenge, THEN you get to call out a new challenge.
View attachment 75303

Nice Job! Can you imagine the looks on the guys (probably at the women's ) face if they came out with your strap hooked up.

pvanweelden

Thanks! the 3 guys way off in the background were trying to figure out what i was doing, and then a jeep wj pulled in the alley as i was removing the strap. it's a busy alley with deliveries for a food court.

Jersey_Devil

View attachment 75303

Don't know the owner of the H3, it was in the alley down the street from my office, D-rings on the front were frozen with rust, so i looped thru the front bumper :)

That's hilarious!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Brankz

Brankz- the current challenge is all you man!!! Your jeep getting you dunkin!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395679510.303112.jpg

Your jeep with a hot girl (model)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395679510.303112.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395679510.303112.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 221
Top Bottom