Jeep Photo Challenge

Jersey_Devil

^ that was another previous challenge about 10 pages back- a pic of you, your jeep with a strap hooked up to a hummer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I remember that. He had to sneak they pic in the alley without the hummer owner knowing lol.... The challenge itself was also another old challenge uploadfromtaptalk1401509162179.jpg but eh who really cares its been a year, I say if we don't remember it's all good! :thumbup::beer:

sent from my obama monitoring device

David1tontj

Current challenge??

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Damn, thought I had a good one. :doh:

Alrighty, show me a Jeep rescuing a Hummer or an FJ. Any kind of towing or winching will do. :yup:

I think Hack12 needs to issue an original challenge...

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hear that hack?? The ball is in your court- get creative, but don't kill the thread either.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Hack12

Jesus, you guys have done everything!

Okay, last try, show me a picture of your Jeep after hitting a large animal. Bonus points if the animal is in the picture.

David1tontj

New challenge good sir

It's not my challenge to issue, but in the spirit of keeping this thread going.

NEW CHALLENGE!!!!!
Your jeep with a picture of a "pavement ends" sign.

David1tontj

Top of the world

Sent from my XT1056 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool pic! But not the current challenge.

Challenge is still your jeep next to a "pavement ends" sign

Cool pic! But not the current challenge.

Challenge is still your jeep next to a "pavement ends" sign

I don't think they have those where I live, in some places the pavement ends at random lol.

Top Bottom