EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ Warn Zeon Winch??

GCM 2

I think it is the Endurance 12.0

View attachment 39175

it has the same offset box on the top left

View attachment 39176

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Andrew for the title! It's an Endurance 12.0 series. The way Mel has it set up now recessed between the frame rails and behind the radiator makes it a huge pain to do anything to. You have no idea how long it took me to wire that thing in and then Bleedbeat and Wayolife to attach the winch line on to the drum. My paws were too big, I think Wayolife tried, and Bleedbeat had to finish. :icon_crazy:

TheStick

Bumping a bit of an old thread, but what does it take to center the fairlead opening? Does the actual bumper need to be cut? A kit available from Evo?

ChaosNein

Bumping a bit of an old thread, but what does it take to center the fairlead opening? Does the actual bumper need to be cut? A kit available from Evo?

The NEW EVO MFG Aluminum Front Bumper DOES allow you to us the Warn ZEON winch. The standard steel as of yet does not.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yes, it comes with 8 mounting holes along with an offset plate for the fairlead.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
I really like the Powerplant 12k.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JArnold

Does anyone have a pic of the new 1/4lb bunper with a zeon? I've looked everywhere but cannot find a pic of the plates and fairlead relocation. I'm so close to pulling the trigger but I've gotta get this figured out first.

Thanks!

thedrod

Does anyone have a pic of the new 1/4lb bunper with a zeon? I've looked everywhere but cannot find a pic of the plates and fairlead relocation. I'm so close to pulling the trigger but I've gotta get this figured out first.

Thanks!

There you have it.

IMG_5846.jpg

Top Bottom