Jeep leaning! Need help!!!

I did hit a body going 89 in a 55. The sucker flew and no, not one bit of blood and guts. It was a nice 4x4 velvety buck. It totaled my pathfinder but its ok, I took him home and ate it. I could of hit a body in mexico....I dont remember due to all the tequila and beans in my system. :D

GCM 2

Thats not something to joke about though so to bad!!

Not being morbid here, but I have hit a human who had a weapon, which he then became a body ..... I sleep pretty good at night, I still get emails from guys on my team joking about it "remember that dude in Al Musayab?" We laugh a little.....

Maybe, you are over reacting, maybe not. Everybody handles bad things differently, if your reaction to a simple sarcastic comment on a forum is that elevated......let me refer you to the combat stress team, if you have issues leave them off the forum, get help like the AFN commercials, your chaplain, and any decent leader would suggest you do. Keep the tough guy " I have been there man, I have seen stuff...." off the forum.

Edit; sorry to the OP, you have an issue with your jeep, it's not that serious. Hopefully the guys here got you steered with the right info towards a fix ;)

Last edited:
Not being morbid here, but I have hit a human who had a weapon, which he then became a body ..... I sleep pretty good at night, I still get emails from guys on my team joking about it "remember that dude in Al Musayab?" We laugh a little.....

Maybe, you are over reacting, maybe not. Everybody handles bad things differently, if your reaction to a simple sarcastic comment on a forum is that elevated......let me refer you to the combat stress team, if you have issues leave them off the forum, get help like the AFN commercials, your chaplain, and any decent leader would suggest you do. Keep the tough guy " I have been there man, I have seen stuff...." off the forum.

Edit; sorry to the OP, you have an issue with your jeep, it's not that serious. Hopefully the guys here got you steered with the right info towards a fix ;)

Not to get all worked up I just don't like overlander's comment and ability to kiss ass to Eddie so I just don't like him in general. No worries though I will be sure not to post anything that other people may not like or want to hear. This doesn't point directly at you I just quoted your response randomly because they are all directed at me so didn't matter, anyway my PTSD is in line right where it should be. I'm proud you ran a body over that's cool now everyone knows.... Do you feel better telling everyone that? No response needed from anyone because I won't be on the forum to read it anyways so save your fingers the effort and put them somewhere else.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not to get all worked up I just don't like overlander's comment and ability to kiss ass to Eddie so I just don't like him in general. No worries though I will be sure not to post anything that other people may not like or want to hear. This doesn't point directly at you I just quoted your response randomly because they are all directed at me so didn't matter, anyway my PTSD is in line right where it should be. I'm proud you ran a body over that's cool now everyone knows.... Do you feel better telling everyone that? No response needed from anyone because I won't be on the forum to read it anyways so save your fingers the effort and put them somewhere else.

Lol!! Man you need help!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

temper issues? drink a cool one and relax a little :beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
No response needed from anyone because I won't be on the forum to read it anyways so save your fingers the effort and put them somewhere else.

I'm so confused. Why are you continuing to post up after making the above statement, in mulitple threads nonetheless?

GCM 2

I was not trying to make myself feel better, I'm not that kind of guy, I actually feel great all the time. I was simply making a point through dark humor, that a harmless sarcastic comment from Overlander need not be taken as a serious real world event, like my comment that relayed a factual event during a heated battle. I was providing you with a bit of shock factor that bad things happen during uncertain and dangerous times. War is not for people with delicate sensibilities, which has me questioning many personal things about you.

I guess you didn't like being called out, that's understandable, no one does. Probably should have just PM'd you in the first place. Ehhh, I'm not perfect.......neither was that dude I ran over :cheesy:

I was not trying to make myself feel better, I'm not that kind of guy, I actually feel great all the time. I was simply making a point through dark humor, that a harmless sarcastic comment from Overlander need not be taken as a serious real world event, like my comment that relayed a factual event during a heated battle. I was providing you with a bit of shock factor that bad things happen during uncertain and dangerous times. War is not for people with delicate sensibilities, which has me questioning many personal things about you.

I guess you didn't like being called out, that's understandable, no one does. Probably should have just PM'd you in the first place. Ehhh, I'm not perfect.......neither was that dude I ran over :cheesy:

Wow... bet you would like to take a run up to my father in law's 6k acre Rancho in old Mexico and help me look for pot holes (bodies) and test your badass jk suspension response. :D

ttfhell

"I feel great all the time" That might be the most awesome statement ever.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom