Horrible gas mileage

ninjajmoney

There is something seriously wrong with your rig. You should take it back to the dealer and get it checked out. You have a warranty so use it.

2k13jk

Well i took it to the dealership and they said theyres nothing they can do about the bad gas mileage and good news it wont be my problem anymore im trading it in thursday for a 2004 ram 2500 diesel 4 door 6 foot bed

13JKUR

I consistently got 430 miles to a tank driving to Moab this may from Wisconsin. Granted I was following this the whole way ;)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374467176.578820.jpg

However I still average 350 or so to a tank

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well i took it to the dealership and they said theyres nothing they can do about the bad gas mileage and good news it wont be my problem anymore im trading it in thursday for a 2004 ram 2500 diesel 4 door 6 foot bed

Congrats on your bigger vehicle! Wonder what kind of mpg you can expect from that beast?

RUMMY

I'm getting 19-20 on highway and about 15-17 around town in my 2013 rubi unlimited hard top with 285 -70-17 tires and 4.10 gears so you have a bad issue .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I posted another thread my engine apparently is knocking on the lower end and sounds like a ticking time bomb

I'm not sure if someone mentioned it already. There was an issue with the heads on the 2012 and some 2013 models with that loud knock. It was an issue with the head and I had mine replaced no questions asked. Of course the code had to come up for it first which said it was a misfire. After I had one of my heads replaced it has been good ever since.

BlackRockBurner

OP is selling his JK for a 10 year old Ram pickup. Good luck, it is a nice truck with gobs of torque. Just can't do all trails that a JK can.

Top Bottom