Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

boardsurfer

I just had to get the heck out of the house, so I ran out to my favorite little getaway spot. I didnt anticipate doing much because of the snow and all, but there was a little adventure to be had.

QOZHo8R.jpg

My intention was just to take a drive on a dirt road in the area but since the trailhead was right there, I thought I would at least take a peak. Surprisingly, it was clear of snow. So I aired down and took a look.

xwNgGvH.jpg

While trying to keep in mind the elevated risk factor of being alone, I made it much farther than I anticipated. And really, the trail was very clear so I felt comfortable. This is a trail I've done dozens of times. But it didnt take long for the trail to let me know that I was done for the day..

rtpYa39.jpg

Having no desire to start a solo winching party, it was time to head out. One last flex, because I can.

P05JEFs.jpg

Time to air back up and track down some lunch.

oDepLcu.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I just had to get the heck out of the house, so I ran out to my favorite little getaway spot. I didnt anticipate doing much because of the snow and all, but there was a little adventure to be had.

QOZHo8R.jpg

My intention was just to take a drive on a dirt road in the area but since the trailhead was right there, I thought I would at least take a peak. Surprisingly, it was clear of snow. So I aired down and took a look.

xwNgGvH.jpg

While trying to keep in mind the elevated risk factor of being alone, I made it much farther than I anticipated. And really, the trail was very clear so I felt comfortable. This is a trail I've done dozens of times. But it didnt take long for the trail to let me know that I was done for the day..

rtpYa39.jpg

Having no desire to start a solo winching party, it was time to head out. One last flex, because I can.

P05JEFs.jpg

Time to air back up and track down some lunch.

oDepLcu.jpg

Nice to see you getting out. :beer:

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. Being unemployed for the last month has had me seriously chomping at the bit. I dont think I've even put pants on in over a week, much less leave the house. :cheesy:

Wow. Didn't realize that. Sorry to hear unless it's a good thing. Hope things are going well for you.

boardsurfer

Wow. Didn't realize that. Sorry to hear unless it's a good thing. Hope things are going well for you.

It's not the end of the world. But I'm considering printing 4 or 5 thousand copies of my resume and just having an airplane dump them all over the city. Might be quicker.

WJCO

Meme King
It's not the end of the world. But I'm considering printing 4 or 5 thousand copies of my resume and just having an airplane dump them all over the city. Might be quicker.

In today's world, just say that you're a lesbian minority transvestite with offensive viewpoints towards anything moral and ethical and you'll get hired quickstyle.

boardsurfer

In today's world, just say that you're a lesbian minority transvestite with offensive viewpoints towards anything moral and ethical and you'll get hired quickstyle.

If that's the crowd that gets me hired, I'll stick with unemployment. I had to bite my tongue enough at the last place.

Wethy

Went and did some camping this past weekend at a provincal park here in Ontario that had yurts and did some hiking with my girlfriend along the way!

20170310_161055.jpg GOPR0303_1489368517320_high.jpeg 20170311_125815.jpg
GOPR0312_1489368517320_high.jpeg

Top Bottom