Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Jersey_Devil

My Jeep took me to Historic Batsto Village, then to the fire tower for Wharton state forest....
y4evenah.jpg
rapy8y3u.jpg
quvydyzy.jpg
uhu5y3a7.jpg
ety7ugu5.jpg
apajumuz.jpg
udete6u9.jpg
dy8ata5u.jpg
ahy5ydut.jpg

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Last edited:

beans

Went to Cook State Forest today :) :) Its only about 1 hour from the house! Anyone coming to the Jeep Festival can easily go there!! Lots of dirt trails to places and a couple neat logging roads!

jeep in woods.jpg

sure is green

Hey "Beans", and "Jersey Devil", you guys sure have some green places to wheel!
Here we have almost no green, but lots of open, and lots of Brown, toasted, and dusty.

This is my place, and from here we can go up the mountains to ski, or in an hour be at the Ventura Beach, and go surfing.
Orrrrr...... go 1 hour north, and be in the slick rock country with lots of rocks to play on.

HOME

shotsofsnowandhouse015.jpg

BACK YARD

GEDC0402.jpg

DOGS AT THE BEACH

GEDC0623.jpg

ROCK COUNTRY

wranglerontherocks-1.jpg

DavesloadElpasomtns120.jpg

GEDC0820.jpg

GEDC0809.jpg

beans

Hey "Beans", and "Jersey Devil", you guys sure have some green places to wheel!
Here we have almost no green, but lots of open, and lots of Brown, toasted, and dusty.

This is my place, and from here we can go up the mountains to ski, or in an hour be at the Ventura Beach, and go surfing.
Orrrrr...... go 1 hour north, and be in the slick rock country with lots of rocks to play on.

HOME

shotsofsnowandhouse015.jpg

BACK YARD

GEDC0402.jpg

DOGS AT THE BEACH

GEDC0623.jpg

ROCK COUNTRY

wranglerontherocks-1.jpg

DavesloadElpasomtns120.jpg

GEDC0820.jpg

GEDC0809.jpg

Beautiful!!! :) :) My husband loves the desert!! Its really, really an amazing place! All the colors, wide open skies and stars at night! Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing :D

jkjurny

Calaveras Big Trees State Park! Was alone so didn't run Slick Rock, but ran into some guys who did. Still some snow up there is what they told me.

Top Bottom