Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
To Subway where this lady decided to park on top of my table less than 30 seconds after I got up (I just walked out the door when she went in). Missed my bumper and fender by about 1/2" (took a little dirt off).

Bandera Plaza in Helotes yesterday :eek:

Play the lotto tonight! Glad your good. Anyone else hurt? That would straight piss me off if I got taken out by some dumbass.

Rb1boxer_3

To Subway where this lady decided to park on top of my table less than 30 seconds after I got up (I just walked out the door when she went in). Missed my bumper and fender by about 1/2" (took a little dirt off).

Bandera Plaza in Helotes yesterday :eek:
Holy crap damn SA drivers lol

Out in the Boonies

Desertman

South of the border. The Saudi Qatar border spent the day driving the old road that was the old way to the UAE and then offroad down to the inland sea.

IMG_1477707673.508707.jpg

IMG_1477707721.310933.jpg

IMG_1477734711.224466.jpg

IMG_1477734754.405158.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1477734732.718655.jpg
    IMG_1477734732.718655.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

boardsurfer

From the top of McClellan Mountain. Definitely was not expecting this!

hjpjIYG.jpg

DdOr46g.jpg

Last edited:

boardsurfer

Sweet. I see you got the hard top back on. How are you enjoying the Coopers?

Funny you ask. I was creeping along, leaning out looking at the left front tire. It looked a lot flatter than when I first aired down so I got out, checked the pressure - it was right where I left it. I was certain I had lost air somehow.

I think they have softened up which is surprising to me since they are E rated. They ride softer than the D rated Mickey Thompsons I had before. I'm not complaining. They are fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom