WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatRN

Because I'm in deer country & the farther I can see, the better I can avoid them splattering on my Jeep.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376790487.237622.jpg

Trembley

Because even my wife was talking smack to me about my headlights while on vacation this week...."Are your head lights even on?.......Man these things suck!"

IMG_0101[1].jpg

UtahJK

Because you wouldn't believe the crap I would get if I spent 500 bucks on lights; some people just don't understand.

ForumRunner_20130818_234507.png

Tabers

photo 4.JPG

Man how it would be awesome to light up these dark Middle TN trails!!!!!!! Best of Luck to everyone!:rock:

LandOps

Existing Dingy Yellow Lights

I'm in charge of the night ops for Landops.com and while my dingy yellow lights are sufficient to 1999 standards I'm lookin to see things more clearly.
I actually de-saturated the photo by 29% to try to reduce the embarrassing dingy amber look. Good luck all!

jeeplites.jpg

mgmavant

I'm in - my jeep needs some new lights!

Sent from my MB886 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1376949538224.jpg
    1376949538224.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 142

j3ph3ry_j33p

win safety for my family ...

image.jpg

my JK is my obsession but , aside from the need to fortify it for off road performance , I drive her daily to and from my office and the route i travel winds thru hilly, dark farmlands of SouthWestern Davidson/Franklin counties and the OEM headlamps are simply one of the parts that Jeep sacrificed quality on to make these things not cost 50 grand ; they MUST be replaced but I simply have had other priorities on my upgrade list and I also have a '95 Jeep XJ my wife drives that's got 350k original miles so it got the last light purchase . See my image for how poorly the stock lights on Dahlia the JK are ....I really could use these lights!

JK07

Ooh ooh, Pick me!

I would be honored to sport some Truck-Lite LED headlights! Thanks for your consideration!

photo 2.jpg

WHYTJK

Work out in the country and driving at night is scary with these stock headlights. With the new headlights there would be less roadkill on road.
image.jpg

UndeadJeeper

jk_headlights.jpg

Because surviving the zombie apocalypse is all about visibility. Any zombie you can't see might be the one that gets you in the end.

JTJK3.8

I have delta head lights.

Honestly I would more than likely give them to my mom and dad I know they could really use them and I would be returning the favor (gift)

Pick me!
Even if its random.

Attachments

• image-740623557.jpg
    image-740623557.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom