Showroom Showing His Support and Love for Wayoflife

Simmons

It don't mater what you have on your rig as long as your happy with it who gives a crap. Don't matter how much you spend shits going to brake one way or another if you abuse it. My rig is not by far neer the best but I'm still dam proud of what I'm turning it I to. If your going to cry over this stay off the internet.

Simmons

So what if I have a 3" BDS lift on soccer mom stock wheels still proud. Knowing new tires will be here after o go threw these

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So what if I have a 3" BDS lift on soccer mom stock wheels still proud. Knowing new tires will be here after o go threw these

I think that sounds great...

...now use the funds you've saved for spelling lessons. :beer::cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry but these threads are getting old and no longer entertaining. I really believe that the OP's are just trying to stir the pot for some attention. Admins should really delete these threads early on before dick measuring ensues.

Sorry but, comments like these are getting old and no longer entertaining. Members like yourself should really exhibit some self restraint and avoid threads like these if you find them to be annoying or offensive.

Top Bottom