Random Photos

JeepKing

It's all good, just letting you know how I feel. I don't run this show, but the constant mention of "tits" like....

will always get a response out of me. I'm pretty sure every guy here enjoys a good body, but not conversion like this. Keep it cool, and we'll all get along just fine!

Love a good body with physical assets of the larger variety. I notice them. I comment on them. But never in front of the ladies. Think I'd have been castrated by now dude.

I can appreciate being shown "the culture" in this forum. Ladies on here check. Family forum check. Clean comments on the physique of the opposite sex no matter how hot her assets are check check. Think I can handle it. :rock::rock:

YoungFire

I can be respectful. I'm new to this joint. Been about a month in. I can be cool with the culture. Dude I didn't even know there were ladies on here. Lucky for me there was no nudity. That would be a pisser and fire the ladies right up. Who would have thought a photo of a chick with hot cleavage would be offensive. No dude I know:thinking:

Chicks with big tits flaunt them like a peacock. Not degrading. A hot asset.

Were defiantly here alright! You sound like all the guys who assume I can't drive standard cuz I'm a girl ... Ya ook

But you'll find some get more offended then others just like how some guys are .pansies. to stay politically correct

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Were defiantly here alright! You sound like all the guys who assume I can't drive standard cuz I'm a girl ... Ya ook

But you'll find some get more offended then others just like how some guys are .pansies. to stay politically correct

Your opinion of anything doesn't matter. That's the same with all bosto....n fans. (I can't ever say the whole word) :D

noroad

You need a hug? Guess he thinks firefighters put fires out by some other means.

A hug would be nice long day at work! And i thought they had axes! But i miss read the situation, and thought u where taking it a little far! My apologizes for calling u a dick!

A hug would be nice long day at work! And i thought they had axes! But i miss read the situation, and thought u where taking it a little far! My apologizes for calling u a dick!

Good thing she's a firefighter and not a sailor, I can just imagine where that would've went, lol. It's all good, go grab a beer, sounds like you deserve one.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This golf cart was built at the shop down the street from my shore house. It has bigger tires than my jeep!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399074898.308066.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399074908.756015.jpg
39.5" super swampers
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399074951.642693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom