Random Photos

Petthefish

How warm is Oregon right now?! Its 745pm and Phoenix is still 105°f! AC units are like permanent body parts. Can't go out without them.

it got 102 today we only have heat like this for a few months a year but this year has been super dry and its way to hot way to early in the year

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So yesterday morning was "sunny" like always I go to work topless on the jeep (sunny day) 3 hours go by and out off the nothing get all cloudy and start raining hard.
My jeep got all wet 😔 View attachment 151594
I had to buy this cover and trow it in the jeep lol

Today was cloudy and a bit of sun
Again I was topless weather man say no rain

And this happen again
View attachment 151595

Yup

If this is not random I don't know what it is

Man you just having one of them days I declare

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

How warm is Oregon right now?! Its 745pm and Phoenix is still 105°f! AC units are like permanent body parts. Can't go out without them.

I go to Phoenix for work occasionally, it was 118* last time I was there. That's sooooo hot. I don't know how you do it.

This is going to be our first full Summer (moved out from San Diego last July) and already we are getting record breaking heat. It's definitely hard to get used to.

Anyone In their right mind has a remote start on their vehicle and a good a/c on their house...... That they get checked religiously every year. Other than that we all have to be a little crazy to live herehere.

it got 102 today we only have heat like this for a few months a year but this year has been super dry and its way to hot way to early in the year

Come to Oklahoma! 👍 It's 90ish but feels like 110 thanks to high humidity. You walk outside anytime of the day and feel like your in a steam sauna. It sucks.

Petthefish

Come to Oklahoma!  It's 90ish but feels like 110 thanks to high humidity. You walk outside anytime of the day and feel like your in a steam sauna. It sucks.

I spent three months June July and August living in Midland Texas
I know all about humidity it was stupid you get out of the shower dry off and you are wet again!
and thunderstorms and tornado warnings almost every night.

dillard09

I know all about humidity it was stupid you get out of the shower dry off and you are wet again!

I hear ya! In south Texas right now. Hot and humid! So what were you doing in Midland? Oil?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Yep. Lol. The news was talking about a slight chance of rain yesterday. The wife had to take off work early because they don't get overtime in her department so I took off early yesterday also. We went into Academy to get some new shoes before vacation and looked around at some fishing and camping stuff. Come out an hour or so later and the sky had filled with dark clouds, there was nothing when we went in. Sun was shinning and everything. Got home just before it started pouring, rained for a couple of hours. As it moved across the state it started producing some rotation but didn't really ever drop a tornado I guess. News never even mentioned possible severe weather either, just rain.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Spending our fourth down memory lane at persimmons waterfront restraint
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435966798.695523.jpg

Last we were here was 4 1/2 years when we had been dating for 1 year
Can't beat the view
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435967102.389309.jpg
Can you see D-Day
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435967123.325602.jpg
Oh yea little Tennessee honey
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435967169.433510.jpg

Wardell

The Pope knows how to roll!
View attachment 152226

Nice! After riding around in a Jeepney popemobile when he visited the Philippines, I guess he wanted to go full Jeep. I can't say I blame him... I've ridden in a few Jeepneys when I visited Manila... they're a very rough ride on pavement!

Incidentally, the first of the white, open topped popemobiles was also a Jeep, a CJ-3B that Pope Paul VI used during his visit to India in 1964. It's very interesting to see that this vehicle concept has gone full circle:

PaulVIBombay.jpg

Last edited:

Petthefish

I have the same one. lol

But you will need to take it out to clean the intake filter, I comes out on the right hand side in the front. You can see the tab in your picture. :eek:

I mounted mine with the left side against the wall. :clap2:

Thanks I did not think about the filter seeing as we only need to run in maybe at most two months of the year I will just clean it before installing it every year

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Sunset in the cantaloupe field still picking and packing but I'm not complaining I've only been here few hours
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436313610.016238.jpg

They have been here since 5:00am picking cantaloupes and watermelons all day
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436313706.180359.jpg

Wardell

I'm not quite sure what to make of this... it's called a Mobed. Basically a "roof top" tent for a motorcycle. They say that it's stable to sleep in as long as you have a centre stand, but I dunno. At least it will be hard for anyone to steal your bike in the night if you're on it.

mobed2-1170x500.jpg

Maybe it would be good on a Rokon? I still rather have a RTT on my Jeep.

Top Bottom