2013 JKU-Jeep Wrangler Sport Disc Brakes with pads Like NEW - $75 (La Verne)

POTF

Selling My Take off Disc Brakes. See link below if interested. I'm in La Verne CA. Thanks

Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
2013 brake pads and rotors, like new. Wow. Nothing like buying a 3 year old set of used brakes. :grayno:

Jaydoc1

It's like watching those old commercials of the baby harp seals getting clubbed. You know it's coming but can't look away for some reason.:doh:

toxicwaste29

Welcome. If you were more active here you would have realized the for sale section rather than post it in a tech section.

TennJK

Is it the season for people to try to sell their shit on here? You think they would learn eventually.

JeepJeep75

Rare doesn't make it desirable. It's rare that I shit my pants, but when I do it's usually not desirable. Lol.[/QUOTE]

This was very hard to read before I had my morning poo!! You guys are killing me!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji15]

mrfacundo01

Going to have to remember that one. I think I just about passed my pants when I read that, and that would not be desirable either. Too much.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I can't take credit for that as I read it somewhere online several years back.

I can offer this if these are still for sale....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457963088.508176.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Uh-oh! Is this one replacing one that didn't make it across the road or is it replacing the one you sent to that guy's office that was talking up his site on the sly a few months back?

Top Bottom