The building of knuckles

Mike, I think the best part of your build is that it should come out pretty close to looking like the photo of this jeep you modeled it after. Thanks for sharing all that insider info with me during the 2012 JKX ;)

Yeah, no problem. I figured you needed to learn how to do a proper build sooner or later.

After that rendition, I decided that there was too much sidewall and that the fenders need to be chromed as well. But hey, its a work in progress.

:cheesy:

........that the fenders need to be chromed as welll

Genius, pure genius. Three words come to mind when describing your builds; artist, poet, shaman. When it comes to really knowing what makes a jeep not only versatile, but work in any environment, you are in class by yourself.

Genius, pure genius. Three words come to mind when describing your builds; artist, poet, shaman. When it comes to really knowing what makes a jeep not only versatile, but work in any environment, you are in class by yourself.

Isn't chrome a cheaper form of solar power? Wouldn't that be best for overlanding?

I figure you would know best as that's basically what your all about.

Isn't chrome a cheaper form of solar power? Wouldn't that be best for overlanding?

I figure you would know best as that's basically what your all about.

Two questions, one assumption; all equal YES

With the correct application of chrome and utilization of mirrors, an overlander can cook one entire pack of Hebrew National hotdogs (guaranteed no hips, lips, or nips) in 2 minutes and 7 seconds. That is a medically proven fact.

:idontknow:........:thinking::thinking: :cheesy:

Mike, I think the best part of your build is that it should come out pretty close to looking like the photo of this jeep you modeled it after. Thanks for sharing all that insider info with me during the 2012 JKX ;)

Two questions, one assumption; all equal YES

With the correct application of chrome and utilization of mirrors, an overlander can cook one entire pack of Hebrew National hotdogs (guaranteed no hips, lips, or nips) in 2 minutes and 7 seconds. That is a medically proven fact.

Or pop one tray of jiffypop in 2 minutes flat!

andrew -

MTG did u Figure out the foam discs for the washers and get it installed? I ment to ask if u got the right size clamp for the ss shock or ram?

MTG did u Figure out the foam discs for the washers and get it installed? I ment to ask if u got the right size clamp for the ss shock or ram?

I didn't get a chance to install the tie rod yet. No one could get me a SS clamp by last weekend so I decided I'd try to make the stock one work with some bigger u bolts. We'll see how that goes. :cheesy:

Burly...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363038923.919092.jpg

Nice detail on the cap...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363038935.486271.jpg

I'll get some better pics later.

Met with powder coater and the white will be close but not a perfect match. Going to give it a shot anyway. Gotta pull carrier and skins to tonight!

Those tubes look good.

Just powder coat them Pink.... or brown to match your seat leather with seat warmers.:bleh:

Poweder coat them pink? I already told you that you can't drive me jeep. :grayno:

I love my leather heated seats. :rock:

Looks like you welded the carrier hangers too? Or is that just trick photo-graphical magic?

nope. Just a bad photo...I was in a rush to get back in the office. Although I do admit, I thought a few times during the install that just welding them on would have been whole lot simpler. :yup:

nope. Just a bad photo...I was in a rush to get back in the office. Although I do admit, I thought a few times during the install that just welding them on would have been whole lot simpler. :yup:

There are some people that have that done after they get it lined up and bolted together.

Top Bottom