3" Lift

Yes I agree that I should be nothing but satisfied considering the investment it takes to swap to a whole new suspension set up. I have done a trail with a enforcer equipped jeep and was very impressed and I was also extremely impressed with my new jspec the other weekend. The only reason for my post was to add a different point of view to the OP on my experience with what I chose to add to my jeep. I am fully aware that my support for my JKS kit is my own opinion. my only intention was to bring another option to the table as that is what I value most about this forum is the wealth of knowledge at hand that can be a huge help for all of the members to make decisions on how they would like to invest in their jeep. Apologies if I stepped on anyone's toes, I certainly had no intention of doing so.

Ummm, all I said is that you should be happy with what you bought. Apparently, it is my apology to be made for stepping on your toes. :idontknow:

18 months ago I was between RK X factor and RE superflex which everyone ran in my club (Midwest US) and liked. I was new to this forum new to Jeeping and got a great deal on the RE 3.5 with Fox shocks. Does good off road. Not so good on road. Worse then stock. I'm in a different position with a job promotion and location (SoCal) I can't wait to replace this and wish I would of spent the extra 800 on Evo Enforcer. Likely going long arm coilover.

Why so cryptic?

Everyone has a different opinion and I'm perfectly okay with him not liking my lift choice. Obviously everyone goes a different route with how they want their jeep as you and I both went different directions with our lift choices. All I can say is I guess it's a good thing he doesn't have to drive my jeep since he doesn't like my lift! Anyway, thanks again for the great wheeling trip. Your rig is awesome!

Everyone has a different opinion and I'm perfectly okay with him not liking my lift choice. Obviously everyone goes a different route with how they want their jeep as you and I both went different directions with our lift choices. All I can say is I guess it's a good thing he doesn't have to drive my jeep since he doesn't like my lift! Anyway, thanks again for the great wheeling trip. Your rig is awesome!

I never said I didn't like JKS. What I said was them pushing JKS over evo has nothing to do with it being a better lift.

I never said I didn't like JKS. What I said was them pushing JKS over evo has nothing to do with it being a better lift.

From my experience they would've happily installed which ever lift I chose. In fact, they told me that right to my face.

Top Bottom