Wave from Palmdale, CA!

BaddestCross

Hello all! My name is James and I'm new to the forum and to the Jeep world. Just bought my first Jeep a month ago... 2008 2 door Rubicon. This is a childhood dream realized and I'm having a blast so far!

I haven't done any of my own mods yet, but I'm working on my wish list. 😎. From what I can tell, it came with a TerraFlex leveling kit and 33" tires on Dick Cepek 17" rims. Looking forward to making it mine! I'd add a photo, but I don't see how to do it from a mobile browser.

I've been looking for an active Jeep club here in the Antelope Valley but, surprisingly, I haven't come across one yet. If there are any locals on the board, I'd love to chat and possibly get together.

Looking forward to learning about the Jeep life and making some new friends! Take care.

Last edited:

bthomas

Welcome form Arizona! To add a pic in app, tap the + symbol on the left side of the bar where your text appears as your typing.

JeepJeep75

Welcome from Redondo Beach. Poke around on your mobile app, you'll figure it out. I haven't used a computer for almost two years now.

Top Bottom