Superduty axle swap on a jku

Rb1boxer_3

Interested to see how this goes! There is a 2012 Ram 3500 that just got t-boned that i want to take the axles from.
Yea I wouldn't use dodge axles all the work is already done with ford axles and 14 bolt. If your in Texas I went hunting this morning for a front axle. I found 2 pairs 05 and a couple 14 bolts in drum and disc .

Out in the Boonies

jgarz05

07 f250 front d60 is payed for just gotta pick it up. Got the ruff stuff cover for the sterling when they had a sale. It's massive lol

Rb1boxer_3

07 f250 front d60 is payed for just gotta pick it up. Got the ruff stuff cover for the sterling when they had a sale. It's massive lol
Hell yea badass. You might want to get an engine hoist for that bad boy when you get home. 750lbs. Kinda hard to pick up by yourself lol

Out in the Boonies

jgarz05

Hell yea badass. You might want to get an engine hoist for that bad boy when you get home. 750lbs. Kinda hard to pick up by yourself lol

Out in the Boonies

Used a fork lift lmao

Front axle is being shipped to my guys shop and I'll probably just have him truss it and do ge gears while at there

Rb1boxer_3

Used a fork lift lmao

Front axle is being shipped to my guys shop and I'll probably just have him truss it and do ge gears while at there
Awesome I still need to lift mine up on stands and clean it up. Keep us posted on ye progress [emoji41]

Out in the Boonies

still in school

Yea I wouldn't use dodge axles all the work is already done with ford axles and 14 bolt. If your in Texas I went hunting this morning for a front axle. I found 2 pairs 05 and a couple 14 bolts in drum and disc .

Out in the Boonies

how much?

Are you guys saving much vs lets say... going with dynatrac axles?

Rb1boxer_3

how much?

Are you guys saving much vs lets say... going with dynatrac axles?
400 for front didn't ask about rear and another 600 for front same about rear. . . But if you do everything yourself I'd say about 7500. But if you have the money from the start and no time or means to do it I'd just go with dynatrac. To much hassle to build it yourself.

Out in the Boonies

Top Bottom