NEW Jeep JL Wrangler SPY SHOTS - Removable Hard Top Panels & Side Steps

Doesn't look much different

Specifically looking at the roof panels, they don't look that much different from the ones on my late '08 JKU. I was hoping for something a bit different, like similar to the roof of the Renegade.

Will have to see one in person in the many different models but even if they do release a Wrangler-based pickup, I won't be going for a four-door version; I much prefer the concept Gladiator from '05.

The only thing I've seen so far that I like with the spy shots is they look to be fitting larger tires.
The roof configurations are interesting.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Here are some spy shots of the 2-door.

Edited

Welcome to WAL! I hope you don't mind but I removed your link. Review the rules you agree to. If you wish to share the photos, upload them directly instead of directing members elsewhere.

new JL broken down on road?

don't know if this has been posted, but spied it on the interwebs:

Attachments

• JL1.jpg
    JL1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 363
  • JL 2.jpg
    JL 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 380
  • JL 3.jpg
    JL 3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 376
Hey stranger! How are things? I thought it looked like the top of the engine through the tarp but you are probably correct

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Doing well! I always thought people were FOS when they said that kids wear them out. I have no life(completely by choice) or time outside of work and family....but wouldn't have it any other way!

Doing well! I always thought people were FOS when they said that kids wear them out. I have no life(completely by choice) or time outside of work and family....but wouldn't have it any other way!

I agree 100%, family first. 51 years old with a 3 year old is definitely tiring. The first couple years are the worst then you will be out at it again like a normal person

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here are a couple of the shots of the JL with a soft top. The soft top looks just like a JKs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for snapping a couple of pics and posting them here! Could just be a test mule especially being that there's been so much talk about eliminating the soft top as we've known it but, nothing would make me happier than to see a regular soft top on the JL.

Thanks for snapping a couple of pics and posting them here! Could just be a test mule especially being that there's been so much talk about eliminating the soft top as we've known it but, nothing would make me happier than to see a regular soft top on the JL.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw it! I hope it's true and the are keeping the soft top. One of the perks of living 5 miles from the Chrysler tech center!! Get to see some interesting things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom