Jkwranglers must of had his feelings hurt

Ddays

Hooked
:thinking: How do you mount a beadlock backwards? The damn things come assembled and the ring simply bolts on. How fucking dumb do you have to be to get that wrong?! And MT2's aren't directional so...:crazyeyes:

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
There is always be someone out there bitching about someone else's success. I would take it as a compliment however since this guy is so but hurt i would recommend him to go to petrologist. And when the doctor ask him to bend over the only thing he should have on the back of his mind is WAYALIFE decal and the creator of it smiling at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trail JK

When owning a Jeep isn't enough to have in common and even your Grandma knows you're doing it for attention.

IMG_2918.JPG

I bet they get together on whining Wednesday and butt punch themselves to feel better about their pathetic existence.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

lawranger

View attachment 249254
This dude's just a bag of dildos. My apologies for the crude content.

I think this guy is gay. He has a lot of Brokeback Mountain memes. But here is one for you. Bob+Ross+troll%0A.jpg
He can suck a bag of dicks

Well, it is on the internet so it must have been put there just for him to take and use. :rolleyes2:

So that there's no mistake, the PROJECT-JK logo which consists of a squared off and angular single image depicting the letters 'JK' bound at the center is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office - Registration Number: 4,918,290. Int. Cl.: 16. Ser. No. 86-708,800. I designed this logo and all its variations and have owned it since 2006.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Im so tired of these Internet warriors bashing this forum for no reason... this forum is a great place that is ran by professional people that enforce the rules and separate fact from fiction.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Little do they know [emoji23]

View attachment 249739

It's obvious the guy has some sort of thing/crush with this forum. And that other dude who created a 2nd log in? You don't have to create a log in to browse. You just log out and browse as a guest. If you are IP banned you just use a vpn. If it's as bad here as they make it out to be, why bother even visiting? Seriously. Russ hit the nail on the head with his IG comment. Less drama and whining, more wheeling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom