VIDEO : DRAg it ouT - Pulling a Stock JK Rubicon Like a Rag Doll over BIG Rocks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad that you all enjoyed or should I say, cringed at the clip. :cheesy:
Billy was a trooper for wanting to run this trail in spite of the warning not to and he and his Jeep did amazingly well. :yup:

I'll have to remember this clip when people ask if the factory skids are good enough!

Oh yeah, it's the reason why we still run factory skids on both our JK's and Moby's been running his for about 10 years now. :yup:

"It's not super bad." Classic.

:cheesy: Glad you watched till the very end and caught that :D

I wanna know how the front end components faired... Ouch

Surprisingly, they all survived and in good enough condition to allow him to make the 500 mile drive home. :yup:

That looks rough. I remember doing that on 35's and couldn't imagine anything less.

He took whatever bypasses were available but even at that, it was slow going. Took a lot of spotting but he did great.

Paper tags and all... now THAT is a hero right there! Haha

I won't lie, I was genuinely concerned about taking him on this trail but Billy is a big boy, knew what he was getting himself into and in the end, we all had a great time :yup:

Haha I love the determination to carry on..any chance they'll take that back as a lemon?? haha

Customer states rattle noise from undercarriage after light offroad use, Just purchased, should be under warranty.....

:cheesy: Now that's funny!

That's awesome!

We need to get you and your Jeep out there next ;) :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video to remind everyone how humble their own rigs once were. Bone stock they take a good beating! [emoji6]

Ain't that the truth! :yup:

LMAO!! Technician states: No problem found! :eek:

Awesome! FOR SALE Hard Rock JKU never been abused!!!! LOL[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:cheesy:

You should have titled the video "Very expensive sounds compilation" :shock:

That would have worked as a title too :crazyeyes:

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol. Yup. Actually third time. Once more on Pritchett and again to help someone else on the Rubicon. Been happy with the ZEON.

I forgot that was you who pulled me back when I broke..haha.

I see his license plate says Ontario. He drove all the way down from Canukistan ?

Ontario, CA.

I watched the video on his phone and it was hard to see but this confirms what I saw. I probably would have need a tug even on 35's. I remember running cleghorn stock and would freak out and look under my Jeep after I heard any metal on rocks. So no driveline vibrations coming from the rear or steering funny on the way home?

ZeMax

I forgot that was you who pulled me back when I broke..haha.

Ontario, CA.

I watched the video on his phone and it was hard to see but this confirms what I saw. I probably would have need a tug even on 35's. I remember running cleghorn stock and would freak out and look under my Jeep after I heard any metal on rocks. So no driveline vibrations coming from the rear or steering funny on the way home?

Oh...damn...Fail :doh:

BitBucket

Billy,

That is one to show your kids!

It looked like Moby could have pulled 3 jeeps at once over "turtle" rock.:eek:

Top Bottom