Anyone running ARB Intensity lights?

Ddays

Hooked
Lost what little love I had for the cube lights I have mounted on my windshield pillar and was looking at the 7" round ARB Intensity lights. The 9" version looks monstrous, but the 7" looks just right - and I dig the round style.
Wondering if they are worth the price?

scull20

Lost what little love I had for the cube lights I have mounted on my windshield pillar and was looking at the 7" round ARB Intensity lights. The 9" version looks monstrous, but the 7" looks just right - and I dig the round style.

They've been on my radar for a while now. Haven't really been a fan of the cubes and bars for lighting.

Edit: always liked the Lightforce lights too

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

I've had my eye on these too. Just haven't seen many people on here running them yet. They have the look I'm after. I'd like to keep all the lights on the front of my jeep round. There isn't really anything on the tubes about them either.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How many times do you wheel at night in the middle of nowhere? Those lights are retarded bright and so not worth the money. If I was given some I would run them but 99% of people don't need them for anything other than looks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
I've got a knockoff pair, they're crazy bright. I liked the look but wasn't willing to spend the crazy $$ for the real ones.

ob_tj

I don't think I am ever going to run these just because they are so big. But I did find just one laying off the side of a trail in perfect working conditioning . Still have it in my garage.

tgoss

For the price of one of these I went with a pair of baja designs XL-R 80's. I dig the round style myself. They are 5.5" in diameter and are just as bright if not brighter made by a local company here in san diego. I couldn't imagine having more lighting than the pair of these for spots. They are stupid fvcking bright and way more compact.

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Side topic: what's to hate about cubes on windshield pillar?

SDG

Caught the Bug
One warning on putting big lights like this on the A pillar... they are big, and dont really fit. Mounting brackets can hit windshield and or wipers... likely will need to modify whatever bracket you choose to use to accept the light etc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks all for the feedback. My biggest hangup was the price - the 7" dia ones are $485 each. And I'm not planning on running Baja anytime soon so I don't need THAT much light.
Problem is there aren't many round LED options out there. I just don't really care for the cubes or bars - they work fine, its more the square style bugs me with round headlights. Thanks for the tip Tgoss - I'm gonna look those up. *sigh* white people problems, right?

longarmwj

Thanks all for the feedback. My biggest hangup was the price - the 7" dia ones are $485 each. And I'm not planning on running Baja anytime soon so I don't need THAT much light.
Problem is there aren't many round LED options out there. I just don't really care for the cubes or bars - they work fine, its more the square style bugs me with round headlights. Thanks for the tip Tgoss - I'm gonna look those up. *sigh* white people problems, right?

That damn white privileged :grayno:

tgoss

They have been amazing for me. Actually now that I saw you wanted the 7" ARB's, the Baja Designs blow those out of the water in lumens.

XL-R 80 - 9500 raw lumens
ARB 7" Intensity: 6950 raw lumens

Nice size too, not too large not too small.

32479812096_39b2112035_b.jpg

32368210362_de83719d5d_b.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
They have been amazing for me. Actually now that I saw you wanted the 7" ARB's, the Baja Designs blow those out of the water in lumens.

32479812096_39b2112035_b.jpg

32368210362_de83719d5d_b.jpg

Those are actually pretty sweet looking for round lights on the pillar.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

No kidding? I actually kind of like these. Is it safe to assume they came with mounts or did you have to get them separately?

tgoss

No kidding? I actually kind of like these. Is it safe to assume they came with mounts or did you have to get them separately?

Comes with the aluminum mounts and a basic wiring harness. I just have them Evo's A-Pillar mounts.

BaddestCross

Timely post. I prefer round lights as well. I plan on using the front hoop of my Congo Pro rack as a light mount. I don't like the look of the light bars but as someone said above, the selection of round LEDs are few. The prices I've seen so far for 4-5" LED spots are insane, particularly because I'm going to run probably 5-6 of them on the bar.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom