S-pod

GraniteCrystal

What if the advice given is to do exactly what you don't want to do? Replace it with a better quality product.
That's like telling someone they need to replace their TF lift with an Evo Enforcer. Better quality and better company? Sure. But why not just run what you already have?

WJCO

Meme King
I think your problem is an Spod problem. When we ran your air lines and hooked your solenoids to the box, I remember that it all worked ok. But the issue is that your individual switches for each circuit have power all the time regardless if the master switch is on or off. That's all built into the spod unit itself so hopefully they can give you an answer.

agiron

I think your problem is an Spod problem. When we ran your air lines and hooked your solenoids to the box, I remember that it all worked ok. But the issue is that your individual switches for each circuit have power all the time regardless if the master switch is on or off. That's all built into the spod unit itself so hopefully they can give you an answer.

That's what I thought and that is why I call spod. That button that I thought was a master switch is a "pilot switch" it turns on the bottom light of all the rocker switches. I essentially would like that the be wired so that the rocker switches cannot turn on until that button is pushed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what I thought and that is why I call spod. That button that I thought was a master switch is a "pilot switch" it turns on the bottom light of all the rocker switches. I essentially would like that the be wired so that the rocker switches cannot turn on until that button is pushed.

Its doable. but, why do you want a switch for your switch system? What you have to do is find the power wire for the switches and splice a switch in there. there is nothing really ground breaking with their switch panel or wiring, they just made it pretty.

BlackDiamond_JKU

I just like the extra step, I don't want things to be accidentally engaged

Is your SPOD not up above your mirror?
What are you doing that you could accidentally engage it lol
But, as far as re running that secondary LED light switch to be a master on/off, that seems like a hell of a lot of work.
I think the easiest way would be to put a switch controlling flow from the battery to the SPOD box under the hood.
But, like mentioned earlier, that seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
I've ran both my JK's with SPODS, and never once 'accidentally' engaged something. I've left lights on by mistake, but, the SPOD shuts off on its own if you start to run your battery down.

jkwebbie

Is your SPOD not up above your mirror?
What are you doing that you could accidentally engage it lol
But, as far as re running that secondary LED light switch to be a master on/off, that seems like a hell of a lot of work.
I think the easiest way would be to put a switch controlling flow from the battery to the SPOD box under the hood.
But, like mentioned earlier, that seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
I've ran both my JK's with SPODS, and never once 'accidentally' engaged something. I've left lights on by mistake, but, the SPOD shuts off on its own if you start to run your battery down.

I was thinking the same thing lol. I could maybe see needing that if you had the switches mounted down near the gear shift or something. Ive never accidentally hit one of my switches with them being mounted above the rear view mirror

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a thought, being that spod isn't welcome here, how about all you fanboys continue your discussion elsewhere. It'd be much appreciated.

Thank you

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I didn't buy a dynatrac or evo switch pod, if I had we'd be able to discuss a Jeep part. [emoji1417]

LOL!! Sorry I didn't start a website to have guys like you to tell me how I should run it. I asked nicely for you to take it elsewhere. Don't like it, don't have to be here. Simple as that.

Zstairlessone

Sorry I didn't buy a dynatrac or evo switch pod, if I had we'd be able to discuss a Jeep part. [emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coming from the guy that wants to wire a switch next to a switch to keep the switch from accidental activation. Maybe you really need a master- master switch wired in so you don't accidentally activate your master switch that keeps you from accidentally activating the switch?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here come the minions... watch out, lol

LOL!! Right, because people on here that understand the concept of being respectful, they're automatically "minions".

Please, do yourself a favor and stop while you're ahead. All I asked was for you to take your stupid spod questions elsewhere. You know, a forum or social media site that doesn't give a hoot about things like honesty and integrity. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It has already been established, that it's disrespectful to the owners of this forum, to promote this company. The owner of this forum, has now asked you to let this discussion die. We are guests here. He owns it. Please remember that.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry I didn't buy a dynatrac or evo switch pod, if I had we'd be able to discuss a Jeep part. [emoji1417]

Here come the minions... watch out, lol

You can't seriously be that fucking stupid. When you invest thousands upon thousands of dollars, and even more sweat, to build up your own forum, you can talk about whatever fucking scumbag companies you want. Until then, however, you can either show a hint of respect for this forum and it's owners, or you can fuck right off.

Top Bottom