Enforcers Unite!

Jeepfan30

Just installed a 3" Enforcer kit and JKS DL flip this weekend. Everything went together well. I used the EVO spec King shocks, rides well.

Just an FYI, the JKS rear track bar relocation doesn't work with the 3" Enforcer kit, it fouls on the coil springs. I was tempted by the thought of not having to cut the stock bracket. So, hope this will save someone else the trouble.

View attachment 230755

I am drooling over the whole thing...JKUHR, Machete bead locks, King shocks. Looks great!:thumb:

Draconianwinter

OK so it's when the axle shifts under the added articulation. Thay makes sense. Again it was a stupid question but as I am very much new to coil spring setups this is not something I am used to dealing with as much. Before my jeeps were all Cj7s and leaf spring all they way around. Ty for the response [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Also because of the rear track bar, when the coils compress, the axle moves to the left a little as it goes up. Just the way it works. If you had a 3 link or triangulated 4 link or something like that, then the axle stays centered during compression.

trailless

Caught the Bug
OK so it's when the axle shifts under the added articulation. Thay makes sense. Again it was a stupid question but as I am very much new to coil spring setups this is not something I am used to dealing with as much. Before my jeeps were all Cj7s and leaf spring all they way around. Ty for the response [emoji106]

No problem. The track bar makes the axle shift one way or the other as the suspension flex. I didn't even know what a track bar was when I bought my Jeep. :crazyeyes:

Also because of the rear track bar, when the coils compress, the axle moves to the left a little as it goes up. Just the way it works. If you had a 3 link or triangulated 4 link or something like that, then the axle stays centered during compression.

What you said. :thumb:

Draconianwinter

No problem. The track bar makes the axle shift one way or the other as the suspension flex. I didn't even know what a track bar was when I bought my Jeep. :crazyeyes:

What you said. :thumb:
Lol yeah I didn't realize what all went into these things just to lift one until I got mine and joined here. Will say while you may be able to get more articulation over a leaf spring set up there's damn sure allot more things to deal with lol

Rival

Nice work. Don't forget to shift your evap skid over or your stock rear DS will contact it while flexing.

Thanks for the compliments and for the reminder! I've got a few things to get sorted this weekend, I'll add it to the list.

Tkelly5

Ok, I am installing my 4" Enforcer, and I am having an issue installing Eva's drag link flip. The sway bar link on the drivers side is getting hung up on my tie rod at full left turn. It looks like I installed the bracket correctly. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1480176778.271322.jpg is this what you're talking about? Mine would get hung up on the tie rod and then was completely jammed on a full left-turn. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1480176887.127961.jpg I took a grinder to the bracket to knock the corner off of it. No more jamming. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1480176987.308872.jpg don't forget to paint the bare metal when finished.

scull20

Exactly, thanks. I thought maybe after an alignment it would go away.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Take a look in the write up section for a do-it yourself alignment write-up.

The only thing that you'll need to "align" after doing an enforcer lift is setting your pinion angle by adjusting your LCAs and centering your steering wheel.

That being said, I had the same bracket clearance issues...just hit it with a flap wheel and paint it afterwards.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
View attachment 232268 is this what you're talking about? Mine would get hung up on the tie rod and then was completely jammed on a full left-turn. View attachment 232269 I took a grinder to the bracket to knock the corner off of it. No more jamming. View attachment 232270 don't forget to paint the bare metal when finished.

Safe to assume you installed the passenger side raised trac-bar bracket? Just asking because if not it may be your axle needs to be recentered. My stock tie rod made slight contact but not as much as shown. It was alleviated when I switched to an aftermarket tie rod which bows outward (front) more.

WJCO

Meme King
Also, if you're not worried about losing a little turning radius, you could extend your steering stops just a little.

JeepJeep75

Safe to assume you installed the passenger side raised trac-bar bracket? Just asking because if not it may be your axle needs to be recentered. My stock tie rod made slight contact but not as much as shown. It was alleviated when I switched to an aftermarket tie rod which bows outward (front) more.

Yes, installed the 3 inch Enforcer lift along with the EVO drag-link flip kit. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1480214706.202350.jpg this set-up has been flawless for me, other than the slight hang-up on the DS sway bar bracket.

Top Bottom