Enforcers Unite!

Sargejku

Awesome rides! Can't wait to join the force! Looking to do the enforcer 4" with rancho 9000's and rockstar sliders. Can anyone help me with which ranchos I would need? Read the whole thread twice to look for the answer, just found which ones for the 3" not the 4". Didn't know if it would be different or not.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sargejku

Also here's my list of my lift if anyone would chime in to help make sure I'm not missing anything, would be much appreciated.
Enforcer 4" lift kit / with plush springs, Evo drag link flip, Evo c gussets, Adams front drive shaft, rancho 9000's, Evo front shock relocation brackets, and the Evo rock stars. This is my first lift just trying to make sure I have everything all in line and some noleage before I order/ install everything. Sounds like this lift is the way to go!

chipper

Also here's my list of my lift if anyone would chime in to help make sure I'm not missing anything, would be much appreciated.
Enforcer 4" lift kit / with plush springs, Evo drag link flip, Evo c gussets, Adams front drive shaft, rancho 9000's, Evo front shock relocation brackets, and the Evo rock stars. This is my first lift just trying to make sure I have everything all in line and some noleage before I order/ install everything. Sounds like this lift is the way to go!

The shocks should be 331/332
Also you may want to look into somo quick disconnects for your front swaybars unless you have a rubicon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepfan30

How many of you are running 3" Enforcer with aftermarket rear driveshaft and stock rear arms? Any issues with pinion angle and vibes?

Jeepfan30

I have the 4 inch. Your main concern would be the front driveshaft as the boot gets melted/ripped off by the exhaust

I already have an aftermarket front and rear. Running stock arms in the rear, pinion angle seems to be negative a couple degrees. Curious if any Of you are running stock arms with rear aftermarket driveshaft without issues.

SJCJK

I just put 3" in with the 9000's and Rockstars. Used 330/331 per Rancho recommendations. Seem to work, but not flex tested yet. Check my build thread. Or even better contact Rancho thru this great site.
Image1484203396.314505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app Image1484203430.421796.jpg

scull20

I just put 3" in with the 9000's and Rockstars. Used 330/331 per Rancho recommendations. Seem to work, but not flex tested yet. Check my build thread. Or even better contact Rancho thru this great site.
View attachment 238357

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app View attachment 238358

You should flip the rear shocks around so the adjustment knob faces inwards. Yes, more of a pain to get to and adjust...but otherwise you're asking to snap it off when wheeling.

SJCJK

You should flip the rear shocks around so the adjustment knob faces inwards. Yes, more of a pain to get to and adjust...but otherwise you're asking to snap it off when wheeling.

Snap! You're right. Thanks. I need to post up my build - I am sure there are a half dozen recommendations like that. At least!!!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
So, if you don't use the drag link flip, do you need an adjustable track bar?

Not to come off like an asshole, but i would HIGHLY recommend installing a drag link flip kit. If you dont, your going to experience massive bumpsteer. Ask me how i know. I ran mine without the draglink flip for a week because i had ran out of time the weekend before and had to get to work that week. I can recall times going 70 down the highway and hitting a seemingly small pothole and swerving a lane over. And theres nothing you can do to stop it. Please for your personal saftey alone, install a DL flip kit. $300 is not worth white knuckling it down the highway.

LasVegasJK

Not to come off like an asshole, but i would HIGHLY recommend installing a drag link flip kit. If you dont, your going to experience massive bumpsteer. Ask me how i know. I ran mine without the draglink flip for a week because i had ran out of time the weekend before and had to get to work that week. I can recall times going 70 down the highway and hitting a seemingly small pothole and swerving a lane over. And theres nothing you can do to stop it. Please for your personal saftey alone, install a DL flip kit. $300 is not worth white knuckling it down the highway.

I plan on running the flip kit, but I was just curious because I don't see a track bar mount(front) and the Enforcer doesn't come with an adjustable track bar either. Seems as though one or the other would be included to make it a more complete kit. Or just include the flip kit as standard part of the Enforcer. Eh, either way, I'm buying it.

Top Bottom