VIDEO - MOBY in MOAB : Pritchett Canyon Jeep Trail / ROCKER KNOCKER

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
That is some serious commitment there. WOW! And the fact that nothing broke was incredible to the build quality that is Moby. Thank you for showing us that Eddy and Cindy. Cindy for looking so cool during the run and Eddy for having the guts to keep standing still while Moby was hurling towards him. Very brave souls indeed.

swampdog

It's awesome that her first reaction when she feels the strong lean is to give a quick glance to her spotter for guidance...good stuff.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is some serious commitment there. WOW! And the fact that nothing broke was incredible to the build quality that is Moby. Thank you for showing us that Eddy and Cindy. Cindy for looking so cool during the run and Eddy for having the guts to keep standing still while Moby was hurling towards him. Very brave souls indeed.

:cheesy: I was reprimanded once for chickening out and moving once before. I now know not to do that even if my life is on the line. Ask piginajeep :crazyeyes:

It's awesome that her first reaction when she feels the strong lean is to give a quick glance to her spotter for guidance...good stuff.

Fortunately, Cindy and I have wheeled together for a long time and still trusts me :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I honestly don't remember moby's tire coming up like that! Wow! That was a tough for sure but way fun to do!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Oh my, that was spectacular. Moby wiggled, shook and scampered right up there. Way to go Cindy.
Thank you for the great share. Always a blast.

moto450r

WOW. That was full on brute force. I like it! Compared to those other two videos, I like Cindy's Monster Truck approach much better. Totally bad ass.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome clip!! Great driving and spotting!! Cindy is always impressive! [emoji4]

Thanks Rachel! Glad you and Ray were able to be there with us :thumb:

I honestly don't remember moby's tire coming up like that! Wow! That was a tough for sure but way fun to do!

LOL!! You probably don't remember because you were still in a daze after making it up the same line in your Jeep :crazyeyes:

Steph and I are really enjoying these video clips. Reminds us of what an awesome time we had.

Thank you again for all your help filming for us :yup:
BTW, I can hear you say "sssssssss!" on a few of the clips ;) :D

Wow! Way scarier than Rock Crusher. Over the top, literally.:thumb::thumb:

Oh yeah, taking on Rocker Knocker like this was a bit more intense than crawling up Rock Chucker.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my, that was spectacular. Moby wiggled, shook and scampered right up there. Way to go Cindy.
Thank you for the great share. Always a blast.

LOL!! Glad you enjoyed the clip :cool:

WOW. That was full on brute force. I like it! Compared to those other two videos, I like Cindy's Monster Truck approach much better. Totally bad ass.

For us, we feel like we have a bit more control moving through the obstacle than teetering your way across it hoping you won't flop.

That looked a lot easier than i remembered. Has to be the camera[emoji12]Still freakin awesome!

Too funny! It's all about commitment and right from the get go. :yup:

Impressive !!

Thanks!

Nice! And fuck that green jeep crawling sideways line. Nope.com

:cheesy: That's how we felt too.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok, watching the different videos I'm trying to figure out why the hell anyone would want to crab walk at it. I know Cindy made it look "easy", but I'd way rather take something straight on than teetering off camber.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Ok, watching the different videos I'm trying to figure out why the hell anyone would want to crab walk at it. I know Cindy made it look "easy", but I'd way rather take something straight on than teetering off camber.

Exactly. Being there and seeing the angles, I was much more comfortable trying to hit the line and having to pull cable, than put myself in a ridiculous off camber situation with no safety net.

Several of the other 4drs started that crab walk line and then said no way. We had also run this trail well after EJS and our tires just weren't biting on the off camber.

rampagejk

Wow and Impressed -> Fearless Cindy!!! :clap2: I wonder if you ever tried use your other jeep (Rubicat) on this same trail in past or not have to chance?

JKUR-08

Rocker Knocker is without question one of the most famous obstacles on the Pritchett Canyon Jeep Trail in Moab, Utah. Essentially a huge set of ledges with a sandy base to make things slick, this obstacle typically requires big horse power or a careful line that will push your Jeep to the edge of flopping on its side. Because of its difficulty, a winch point is located up on top and it isn't uncommon to see broken parts laying around. In this short clip, you'll get to see two different camera views of Cindy taking on this formidable challenge in Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler powered by a 6.2L LS V8 and pushing 40" Toyo MT's. A BIG THANKS goes to our good friend Tony (JeepFan) for helping us to make this clip possible. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

I love watching Moby in action. Great driving Cindy!

Top Bottom