VIDEO - MOBY in MOAB : Pritchett Canyon Jeep Trail / ROCKER KNOCKER

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If my memory serves, that "coach" is experienced and knows what she is doing. I think the problem, at least in part, is that the driver didn't trust her and completely listen to her...and that line seems like a total crapshoot to me even under the best circumstances.

GraniteCrystal

If my memory serves, that "coach" is experienced and knows what she is doing. I think the problem, at least in part, is that the driver didn't trust her and completely listen to her...and that line seems like a total crapshoot to me even under the best circumstances.

Yeah, that's what I'm realizing. I thought she didn't have a clue and she certainly gets torn apart in the comments but it appears there was some method to her madness.

BdugJK

I know someone else said it but the pucker factor was in full effect just watching that one! Nice :thumb:

Awesome line!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. I've only done it once and was scared the whole time crabing along hoping I didn't flop. I love this approach!!!!!:clap2::clap2:

TINMAN367

Normally that line on Rocker Knocker is crawled in the JK, you tip toe through it, slipping sideways until you reach the ledge on the far left, at the brink of rolling over the whole time. It can get pretty sketchy for sure and there is no easy way to save it if you start to go over (maybe covering reverse).

There is a thin line between Success and Failure...

Success

Failure

Nice to see some use of momentum as a different approach... Excellent Driving, very well done! :thumb:

Thanks for the visual, I would agree that is a thin line between success and failure.

woof359

jaw hits ground

I watched the video a few time before reading the caption and was thinking "Man, Eddie sure knows how to keep from going over " then I read it was the wife................................WOW !!!:doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the video a few time before reading the caption and was thinking "Man, Eddie sure knows how to keep from going over " then I read it was the wife................................WOW !!!:doh:

LOL!! Cindy's a hell of a driver and can easily out-wheel most guys.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The wife? Were you not able to read her name? I'll put money on the fact that Cindy is a better driver than 99.9% of the people on his forum could ever hope to be.

MTG

Caught the Bug
99.9% yes. But has she ever ran over a stick, broke and blamed the jeep? :idontknow:

Too soon? ;)

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Cindy's a hell of a driver and can easily out-wheel most guys.

The wife? Were you not able to read her name? I'll put money on the fact that Cindy is a better driver than 99.9% of the people on his forum could ever hope to be.

99.9% and she always embarrass me., lol

99.9% she is also cool as a cucumber while doing so. [emoji41]

Thanks everyone! You are too kind :blush:

Nick89

Moby is simply perfect!!!! The best JK that i see until now...congratulations Eddie and Cindy!!! ;)

Top Bottom