Rubicon or rubicon hard rock

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Only thing I'm bummed about is that I don't get the hood. The dealer that it's coming from swapped for some reason. But I got them to drop the price 1k plus a $500 visa card for not having it.

Only easy day was yesterday

I wonder why they swapped the hood? You sure it's a Hard Rock and not a Rubi with Hard rock bumpers and sliders? Either way, sounds like a killer price! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fett21

Yeah I even checked the VIN. It's a true hard rock. But looks like I'll be buying a new hood soon

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Only thing I'm bummed about is that I don't get the hood. The dealer that it's coming from swapped for some reason. But I got them to drop the price 1k plus a $500 visa card for not having it.

That's a bummer. The hood looks cool. Not really factory functional but looks cool. Glad you got a good price break though. Wonder if it got damaged or something?

ScoobyCarolanNC

Yeah I even checked the VIN. It's a true hard rock. But looks like I'll be buying a new hood soon

Honestly, be suspicious. Why would the hood be swapped out? The dealer had an accident... they don't have to report it. Look closely at the spacing between the hood & body panels. Also the screws and bolts. If the paint is marred at all get more money off & threaten to walk away.

Sent from my duck blind.

Fett21

Honestly, be suspicious. Why would the hood be swapped out? The dealer had an accident... they don't have to report it. Look closely at the spacing between the hood & body panels. Also the screws and bolts. If the paint is marred at all get more money off & threaten to walk away.

Sent from my duck blind.
Yeah was planning on it. Just sucks I can't go look to it now. It's coming from Charleston SC. I'm here in Orlando FL. Be a few days till I see it in person. Fingers crossed

Fett21

Picked up my 2017 2 door rubicon hard rock today. Just wish it had the right hood but everything looks great. Now to find a name to call her. 20170101_205052.png

Fett21

I'll get a better picture today and post it. That was from the dealer website from SC.

Attachments

• 20170111_171219.jpg
    20170111_171219.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 117

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'll get a better picture today and post it. That was from the dealer website from SC.

Beautiful color! Does suck they swapped the hood though. The one in the dealership picture is definitely the HR hood. Did you see if you could get a HR hood out of them? You'd be surprised what kind of deal dealerships can make lol.

SPOOOBY

Looking at getting a new jeep. Was looking at a 2017 rubicon but now that I've been doing more looking around I started looking at a 2017 hard rock. Not looking at doing a lot of upgrade soon so I figured that the hard rock would be worth it. Only about $1400 difference in price. And I can drop a winch in the stock bumper. Is it worth it to get the hard rock or not?

If i could do it all again id get a sport or sahara, spend that money on axles an atlas

Top Bottom