$5000.00

Serg5000

I'm going to have this amount in the near future to spend on a lift.
I already have wheels. And I have 37's stacked in my garage. I also have a D-44 housing in the process of completion. I would like to go 3 1/2 to 4" of lift. What can that money buy? I mean what else including the lift can that buy? As I understand it. Once you go to those lift sizes you have to upgrade other suspension components. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Rocks. Desert and general exploring is what we want to be able to do.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Well, the most recommended lift right now is the EVO Enforcer. From the looks of it, you cant go wrong. Personally if I didnt already have my Rock Krawler thats the kit I would have gone with. Plus you can get a nice set of King shocks with it.. Whats not to like. There are tons of options, just Google what you want and do some research.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Last edited:

rtguy1

sure you could...just not as fast. everyone left out the need for a front drive shatf too....+$500-$650

Serg5000

I went back and read a few threads on the coil overs. Looks like this is the route I'm taking.
Thanks for all the opinions and advice.

rubicrawl

I just left Evo a few hours ago and for the front coilovers came out about 1100 which is not bad on my f250 each one was about that price so it's not bad go king coilovers best ride guarantee

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I would look on Ebay for the wheel spacers. They dont stay on there long, but you can find em cheaper. I went with 1.5" SpiderTrax. Work great for me since Im on stock wheels.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I just left Evo a few hours ago and for the front coilovers came out about 1100 which is not bad on my f250 each one was about that price so it's not bad go king coilovers best ride guarantee

Shoot, thats not bad at all. Dang!

Top Bottom