HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

FuriousDz

Awesome videos as usual, great job!!

So I have a question for anyone who was on the trip. There was a 2 door that almost looks like a bluish purple. Is that a custom paint job or just some color I wasnt aware of?
There is a good shot of it at 2:59

Topper

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Awesome videos, thanks guys for the awesome adventures! Someday I will make it to JKX , but tell then, I will keep my head up high and keep looking forward to meeting you all on the on the trail someday. I would like to thank Eddie and Cindy for all the videos that you have shared with us, your videos have made a big change in my life and I would like to thank you for every thing you have done to put this on thanks Eddie and Cindy. I also would like to say I am very happy to be apart of WAYALIFE. I'm very happy to be apart of the biggest family in the world and to have new BROTHERS, SISTERS so to my new family hope to se you on the trail someday. WAYALIFE

GCM 2

So I have a question for anyone who was on the trip. There was a 2 door that almost looks like a bluish purple. Is that a custom paint job or just some color I wasnt aware of?

That is the Daystar rig and yes, they called the color "periwinkle" , but most everyone just thought it was lavender. Pretty nice two door though, polished Hutchison beadlock wheels, pretty cool custom cargo area, and a nice V8 swapped into it.

rubicrawl

HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

There's actually a rubicon 4 door at my local jeep dealer looks really nice must be a new color

FuriousDz

That is the Daystar rig and yes, they called the color "periwinkle" , but most everyone just thought it was lavender. Pretty nice two door though, polished Hutchison beadlock wheels, pretty cool custom cargo area, and a nice V8 swapped into it.

Thanks for the response, definitely a very cool looking rig

MTG

Caught the Bug

Why Greg said, but I'll add it was a wrap not paint.

FuriousDz

Why Greg said, but I'll add it was a wrap not paint.

Really? Cool Ive been seeing guys do the wrap thing more and more lately but mostly flat black, never in a color like that. I guess its cheaper than paint also you can take off when you get tired of it.

GCM 2

Really? Cool Ive been seeing guys do the wrap thing more and more lately but mostly flat black, never in a color like that. I guess its cheaper than paint also you can take off when you get tired of it.

There were actually three or maybe four rigs on this JKX that were wrapped; Daystar's (periwinkle w/Daystar logo color grphics), ARB (matte black w/ARB logo color graphics) and AdArt (matte black w/AdArt logo color graphics) all two doors by the way, and possibly the green and silver Hora Zero Tequila four door had sort of a partial wrap, but it may have just been really large vinyl logos that covered most of the jeep

FuriousDz

There were actually three or maybe four rigs on this JKX that were wrapped; Daystar's (periwinkle w/Daystar logo color grphics), ARB (matte black w/ARB logo color graphics) and AdArt (matte black w/AdArt logo color graphics) all two doors by the way, and possibly the green and silver Hora Zero Tequila four door had sort of a partial wrap, but it may have just been really large vinyl logos that covered most of the jeep

Definitely noticed the AdArt jeep too. So many nice rigs in these videos its like which do I look at first.
I may have to look into doing some urban digital camo for my jeep :D Not the entire jeep but pieces here and there in black/white and gray since my jeep is pretty much completely black.

Wittys-JK

Its a shame that it is over I can never get enough of watching Jeeps wheel. This Heartland series reminded me a lot of the terrain here in North Central Florida. I think the next trip for the JKX should be to Florida! :thumb:

fade2black

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Great video as always. Sad to see it come to an end but it looks like everyone had a great time.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using the WAYALIFE mobile app.

ALRydr

There's been so many that it's becoming a cliche now...another amazing video!!!!! I think the thing that I look forward to most is the inspiration to get out and wheel somewhere!!! Keep up the awesome work Eddie and Cindy!!! :clap2:

StrizzyChris

Awesome video editing as usual. Tell Mel to leave the mud dredging to one of these guys! :eek:

dredging_4593_350w.jpg

okjeep

Loved the video! Does a great job presenting what us jeepers already know! Really enjoyed the on road parts as much as the offroad.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And the WINNER of the shot glasses is....

Well I just finished watching the video and I was disappointed, disappointed it was the last part!! I want more!! I am so hooked on the way of life the Jeep community has that it has given me a new way to spend ever dollar I will ever make. Lol!

But seriously great job Eddie and Cindy! Gives me the inspiration to put my lift, skids, and tire carrier on this weekend. Also I get my new shoes via discount tire!

You guys rock!!

Congratulations!! Please send me your shipping information via PM and I will get these out to you as soon as possible :cool:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

And the WINNER of the shot glasses is....

Congratulations!! Please send me your shipping information via PM and I will get these out to you as soon as possible :cool:

Congrats Jethro71! Lucky Jeeper you!!

Top Bottom