sPOD : Honesty, Integrity and the Lack Thereof

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What Mike said. SwitchPros or Painless is what I would recommend instead. Both are great products and in my opinion, better ones too.

CedarRaider

When I get mine this spring or so I'll be running switchpros. I only have one set of lights as of now but will be wiring my arb and winch this winter so I'll need to clean things up a bit this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ELBRAVO

Perhaps you, or we, can come up with a Simple solution. Back in 1979, I was working in aircraft aviation for National Air Lines, when I owned my first Jeep "Renegade (CJ-5 ) and designed my own system with Aircraft Circuit Breakers- activation panel for all systems, including a Security element/ code built in to the bottom Panel I designed, located on the bottom of my front- center- panel.

Please advise,
Rocky-AKA- ELBRAVO.

WJCO

Meme King
Perhaps you, or we, can come up with a Simple solution. Back in 1979, I was working in aircraft aviation for National Air Lines, when I owned my first Jeep "Renegade (CJ-5 ) and designed my own system with Aircraft Circuit Breakers- activation panel for all systems, including a Security element/ code built in to the bottom Panel I designed, located on the bottom of my front- center- panel.

Please advise,
Rocky-AKA- ELBRAVO.

Your post is a little confusing, but we already have an advertiser here to handle a switching system, if that's what you're getting at. Please feel free to check out Painless Performance: http://wayalife.com/member.php?20782-Painless-Performance.

SilverBack775

Wow! Unbelievable! The nerve of some people to try to pimp their product and hide their identity. Did they think they couldn't get caught? And Eddie is a computer dude and knows his shit. I will be looking at painless wiring now. Of course, painless has been around awile anyway. Thanks Eddie for all that you do!

I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

I know this is an old thread, but...

Not a stranger to WAYALIFE by any means. Dedicated YouTube follower for I don’t know how long. However, this is my first reason to post on the forum. I’ve been on the other forums for years, but have moved here in recent days. Thank you very much for preventing me from wasting my money on an overpriced accessory like the sPOD’s. I’ve struggled with the idea of buying it for a long while. I was just about to, then did one last bit of research and came across this thread. So glad I did. Honesty/integrity should be a core value of every company out there. It should be a core value of every person, but we all know how that goes.

Again, thanks for sticking to your own values. I’ll be giving the little guys my business, unless the DIY proves easy enough.

Top Bottom