2012 SEMA AEV 6-Pack 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who need just a bit more room than what a basic 4-Door can give you, this AEV 6-Pack might be just what you've been looking for...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

DanMojo82

I can't wait to see the inside of this thing with how much leg room must have been added in the back seat. That would be an awesome expo rig I'm sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have any more pics of how the roof rack is mounted and supported?

I'll look but, I don't know if I have any detailed pics of it. I believe it attaches to mounts secured to and through the hard top.

I can't wait to see the inside of this thing with how much leg room must have been added in the back seat. That would be an awesome expo rig I'm sure.

i wish i could have gotten some inside shots for you but unfortuantely, they were locked up. sorry.

chamberlin

I'll look but, I don't know if I have any detailed pics of it. I believe it attaches to mounts secured to and through the hard top.

i wish i could have gotten some inside shots for you but unfortuantely, they were locked up. sorry.

I'm more of a 2 door guy, but daymn that would be a helluva overland base vehicle to start with... very very nice. I want.

Top Bottom