PROOF of the Fabled NEW Jeep Truck???

WJCO

Meme King
I like the concept idea of it, but it doesn't really look like a Jeep anymore. We shall see when it's fully uncovered. Hope it has a V8.

Cobound

I've been waiting so long, I hope I'm not disappointed once the camo is off. I can't like the AEV Brute DC any more than I already do...so it might be tough to beat. That bed just looks too rounded.

Anyway, ABOUT DAMN TIME :rock:

A turbo 4 cyl vs. a Hemi tho, AEV still wins :lol: Of course, this one should be more affordable!!

I've been holding off the mods to my current JK just so I could see a real truck on the plate...now the next step is to see it w/o camo...crossing fingers they don't F it up!!

Thanks for sharing your find,

B

Last edited:

Diesel_Ranger

Diesel too?

I hope they offer this with the diesel engine option offered in the 1500 rams. That would make this thing truly awesome. Plus the potential for 25+ mpg and all that low end torque from a diesel is really what every Jeep needs.

FallonJeeper

I was just at the dealership, last week, picking up our newest JK and the salesman was talking about it. It's way in the future.

Ddays

Hooked
The cab section looks like it's the real deal. The bed looks like they just tacked one on from a ram. Wouldn't get too excited about the looks of that yet. Wheels are only camo versions for testing.

redman333

I see it still has the freedom panel to on. I wonder if that will make it to production. I've always heard the manufacturers wouldn't do it for legal reasons. Like if you had the top of our a soft top on and a load of rocks in the back and then slammed on the brakes and got pelted with rocks. You could sure them.

If they can make it remotely close to aev DC brute then I'll be back in a Jeep again. Sold my jku a couple years ago. Driving A land cruiser now. Was going to look at the Tacoma for a truck but I may wait for this.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I like the concept idea of it, but it doesn't really look like a Jeep anymore. We shall see when it's fully uncovered. Hope it has a V8.

You know, I often wonder, being new to Jeeps, the allure of a Jeep truck. I mean, if I wanted a Jeep truck, I would just get a truck, right?

Can anyone explain to me why they would buy a Jeep Truck?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You know, I often wonder, being new to Jeeps, the allure of a Jeep truck. I mean, if I wanted a Jeep truck, I would just get a truck, right?

Can anyone explain to me why they would buy a Jeep Truck?
Because jeep has been making them since the 50's and why wouldn't you want a jeep truck ??
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469033669.960643.jpg

Vulpine

GAD that's ugly!

My first impression is that they stuck a JKU body onto a RAM chassis. Note how the bed sides seem wider than the Jeep's body width. Too many other things clearly say this thing's going to be huge (large, not popularity) As seen, the thing is just too big to be a functional trail truck for the sorts of places people take the JK and JKU. Even the AEV version doesn't look this gross.

Yes, I'd love a Wrangler-based pickup truck. Something along the lines of the '05 Gladiator concept would be nearly perfect.

Put it this way: If this thing comes out anywhere near as large as it looks now, I'd rather plug my old Ford Ranger body onto my existing JKU chassis and make it fit.

Last edited:

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
An old girlfriends granddad had an old jeep truck that was awesome. This pick looks like it, but his was a deep yellow.
No, it's not a Wrangler, but still a sweet jeep.

Attachments

• 1469035799127.jpg
    1469035799127.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 438

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm excited for one to finally come out. I cannot wait for them to finally debut both the JL and the truck version. :yup:

Liam&Jess

Ya from then pics I saw they have the frame set and do not have the back end mocked and are using a Ram 1500 bed

Top Bottom