Next time I see Eddie I'll bitch slap him and laugh

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Jeepforum is the best for TJ's. Mostly JK people here that are forced to drink Eddie's cool aid or be subject to abuse and his usual douche bag attitude. Next time I see him I'm just going to bitch slap him and laugh. :yup:

You mentioned Forum Police. Well I am one. Keep up that kind of talk, and see what can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkrichard

Please keep talking that way. I love it when these guys post up everything about you and find out that you live with your mom and make you look (more) stupid.

It always makes me laugh when all of a sudden you realize your not some anonymous tough guy and back peddle like the bitch you are.

Anyone remember the jewellery store guy? I laughed and laughed .... then put my tin foil hat on....

WJCO

Meme King
Jeepforum is the best for TJ's. Mostly JK people here that are forced to drink Eddie's cool aid or be subject to abuse and his usual douche bag attitude. Next time I see him I'm just going to bitch slap him and laugh. :yup:

1330618198421_6402044.png ......

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Another internet badass, and this time with friends to hold him back. Thank God because I have a feeling Eddie was trembling. I know I am, especially since I've been one of those forum police for almost a decade.

Brute

Hooked
IMG_1098.JPG

Well damn...I guess I'm going to have to cut off my long arms & get me some t-Rex arms to get me some ground clearance...it's very disconcerting...

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 244780

Well damn...I guess I'm going to have to cut off my long arms & get me some t-Rex arms to get me some ground clearance...it's very disconcerting...

Yeah. If you look closely, there's some really coarse gravel there behind your RF tire that is hung up on you lower long arm. Hope you brought a mobile welder and a short arm kit so you can make it home tonight.

Top Bottom