Agreed, this is was a shit move, I'm surprised...

BlackDiamond_JKU

I don't know you from Adam. Jokes like that don't go over well with me if I don't know you personally. Just saying there "Airborne"

Oh, and I caught it.... I don't know you well enough to take the joke. Last time I recall the only marines jumping are recon and MARSOC...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I was 3rd out in Oki
Went to jump in 09' after BRC
Sounds like you were at Ft Benning while I was still in my dads nut sack

BlackDiamond_JKU

Um, ok? Any particular reason why, or are just socially inept?

Lol, just a typical response.
A lot of 21's hate on them because their jack is basically a rip off of ours.
I used to sorta be that way, but now once of my closest friends is former ACO so I now I just talk shit to him. But he can fuck me up, so it's died down some

jkris

2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Normally you would just get a skill identifier but when you are 11G or 11V you fall under Ranger branch who decides your fate as to wherever you are sent for duty.
For instance, 11B4P would be a infantry SFC parachutist. But when ranger qualified as non airborne ranger 11G or or airborne ranger 11V you are not really considered infantry branch but rather ranger branch

Last edited:

BlackDiamond_JKU

A leg is 11B, a 11V is airborne ranger qualified.

Normally you would just get a skill identifier but when you are 11G or 11V you fall under Ranger branch who decides your fate as to wherever you are sent for duty

Oh okay, that makes sense. It's like Recon, 0321 is a "Recon Man", but really 0326 is the actual MOS when you count Jump and Dive
Most just say they're 21's though and assume the rest.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

longarmwj

Bashing Wayalife members is like punching a concrete wall to tear it down. You think you can get away with it but then realize all you did was hurt yourself and the wall's still there. Not to mention the fool you make of yourself.

GraniteCrystal

Bashing Wayalife members is like punching a concrete wall to tear it down. You think you can get away with it but then realize all you did was hurt yourself and the WAL's still there. Not to mention the fool you make of yourself.

Fixed it for you. Low hanging pun I just couldn't resist.

Top Bottom