Eddie, the way you interact with people on here - you would've gotten you fired

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Life's good. Joy and I need to get back up that way soon and just get together for drinks. Eddie is buying with the .50 he stole from that poor guy...haha. Seriously though think turn around trip when the weather let's up a bit out that way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ben I didn't pull the quote..lol. My Bad

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Life's good. Joy and I need to get back up that way soon and just get together for drinks. Eddie is buying with the .50 he stole from that poor guy...haha. Seriously though think turn around trip when the weather let's up a bit out that way.

Caravan?..;)

JAGS

Hooked

Caravan?..;)

Lets!

I got a head start though..haha

View attachment 247251

Do I have to go off road? Put me down as a maybe. Lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

So you know, there's a good chance that we might be coming down your way next week. If we do, I'll let you all know and maybe we can hook up for a drink if nothing else. :beer:

benatc1

Hooked

Haha, dont worry man I found it- had to come see if this jabroni was still talking his way into a corner or not. Glad to hear life is good my friend! Alex and I will be looking forward to that trip, hopefully next time were in So-cal we can connect too. Just us know when your headed this way!

Caravan?..;)

I think thats a great plan!!

JAGS

Hooked
So you know, there's a good chance that we might be coming down your way next week. If we do, I'll let you all know and maybe we can hook up for a drink if nothing else. :beer:

Is there an "Old School" Wayalife So-Cal S-n-G in our future. So long as it's not Wednesday, It'd be great to see you guys. :yup::drinks:

zimm

Caught the Bug
Wow I just found this thread, the 7th was a busy day. So the same day he's banned, he starts this short thread, and the pile on continues. Who cares if you can't read it, not worth it. But he's up to 4 pages of thread and 24 posts (after joining in Dec 2015)! What a contributor to our hobby. :thinking:

He typed all that from iPhone.... shit.

View attachment 248545

Last edited:
Top Bottom