HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

JAGS

Hooked
HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [Part 2 of 3]

Truly a Wayalife production. So much more than just wheeling. 👍👏

hawgincognito

As stated in the anticipation thread...

3 week old son kept us up so I slammed a NOS. Glad I'm up at 0300 to check it out! Great job and its looks like you all had a blast!

cj2jk

Awesome Video !! Great Job WayaLife!

Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to know when Part three is coming out? No rush I can' Wait to watch it . Thanks again Eddy & Cindy!!!!!!!

ssh6314

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [Part 2 of 3]

Stayed up just to watch it. Amazing as always. Great job

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

dkjk

Looked like an awesome time! For the 2013 jkx, y'all should come by Hot Springs, Ar and check out Superlift! You would have a big showing of JK's!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Great stuff! I love the editing and how it just pulls it all together perfectly!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thanks for another awesome video guys!\

Greg and the dude from Discount Tires...are they brothers?

Last edited:

ALRydr

I've said this before, but Wayalife's videos are what got me back into the Jeep "way of life" again several years ago. Thanks for the inspiration Eddie and Cindy!!!!

08H3

I'll definitely be watching this right after I get back from church. I only recently discovered Wayalife videos and these are the best wheeling videos on the planet--not even a close second. Episode 1 of The Heartland tour was especially cool, because Redbird (and it's sister OHV area, Interlake), are where I've wheeled more than anywhere else. Hope everyone had as good of a time as the videos suggested. Also hope we proved there's more than corn in Indiana!

Wizard

You guys set the standard as far as four wheel driving videos go. I enjoyed all the previous videos so much, and wasn't disappointed after watching this latest instalment.

Absolutely first class!

RavenZ33

Wow that looks like it would be such a great experience, maybe one day when my jeep grows up ill be able to attend something like this. Great video now just waiting for part 3 already

MpulseJK

Yet another great job guys! Always look forward to new videos. Keep up the great work!

Top Bottom