2013 SEMA Superchips Flashpaq & Traildash

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for a long time and, I'm happy to say that Superchips has released a Flashpaq and Traildash for 2011-up Jeep JK Wranglers at the 2013 SEMA Show!! Best part is, I have confirmed that people with Flashcals WILL be able to download and update to make them into Flashpaqs. Needless to say, if you have a 3.6L motor and want to make adjustments to your speedometer, TPMS and make other adjustments to your Jeep's computer, you now can. And, if that weren't enough, you will also be able to tune your engine to yield as much as 30 HP and 30 TQ!!

main.php

main.php

main.php

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Let them know that it would be nice to download updates to the Superchip on a Mac. Right now you can only update on a PC, which I don't have.:mad:

The Flashpaq should be about the same price as the current model and amazingly enough, the Trail Dash should cost about $100 less. :shock:

Should be available now.

Eddie since you ran the Flashpaq in your 07 did you notice any overheating from it?

StrizzyChris

Im curious if anyone has done an independent dyno on the flashpaq vs stock with just procal speedo recalibration. I did notice a SLIGHT difference in my 07 with superchips but I would say its the same difference I experienced when I recalibrated my 2013(maybe less noticeable since its the 3.6l vs the 3.8l) with the procal

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wonder if the update is available for the FlashCal. I was told the FlashCal would update (for a fee of course) to the FlashPaq.... Hmmmm. Same issue as McPuck though, no PC for me.

StrizzyChris

Wonder if the update is available for the FlashCal. I was told the FlashCal would update (for a fee of course) to the FlashPaq.... Hmmmm. Same issue as McPuck though, no PC for me.

I thought that it wasn't a free upgrade(since flashcal was about the same price as a procal) but rather the price difference? If Im not mistaking, isn't the flashpaq new like $300+ vs flashcal being $150?

JAGS

Hooked
This is good news (on the upgrade for flashcal). I'm also curious on the when and the MAC issue like MCPuck and 10frank.

- Jason

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am excited that I can get a trail dash for my '11 now! Us '11 owners are like the bastard Children since there is never any good programmers available for us

Sent from my iPhone

StrizzyChris

Us '11 owners are like the bastard Children since there is never any good ANYTHING available for us

I fixed it for you! I was talking to my brother about him buying a used 3.8l JK and that's the first thing I told him...avoid the 10-11 models for their quirky year specific parts. 07-09 is the safest bet for buying used parts and it working.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I fixed it for you! I was talking to my brother about him buying a used 3.8l JK and that's the first thing I told him...avoid the 10-11 models for their quirky year specific parts. 07-09 is the safest bet for buying used parts and it working.

Lol thanks! Yea I wish I knew when I got mine otherwise I would have tried to hold out for one more year

Sent from my iPhone

gt88norm

when hell freezes over

Let them know that it would be nice to download updates to the Superchip on a Mac. Right now you can only update on a PC, which I don't have.:mad:

24 hours after DeLorme lets you upgrade maps and software on their handheld GPSs(natively*) from a Mac! :mad::banghead:
*no BootCamp, Parallels, or virtual emulation whatsoever

Norm

Lil Nasty

Mac User

Mac user with a flashcal here. Tired of holding on to a 10yr old dell just for my programmers. Come on Superchips, I can find 100,000 useless apps in the AppStore, lets put one useful one in there.

On a side note. Does anyone know of a tablet that would work for my programmer for under $500?

Skid_Kid

I have a netbook just for these types of things.

Sent from my PRC-119

JKWrang

Mac user with a flashcal here. Tired of holding on to a 10yr old dell just for my programmers. Come on Superchips, I can find 100,000 useless apps in the AppStore, lets put one useful one in there.

On a side note. Does anyone know of a tablet that would work for my programmer for under $500?

Maybe the surface. Look into it

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Top Bottom