WORK IN PROGRESS - KEEP IT TIGHT : The 2011 JK-Experience

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
In just one more day, Part 3 of KEEP IT TIGHT: The JK-Experience will be released! Here is a shot along the Mineral Creek Trail - a little too far to the right and it's a long way down...

556639_10150669382913971_56405988970_9035067_234239503_n.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
In just one more day, Part 3 of KEEP IT TIGHT: The JK-Experience will be released! Here is a shot along the Mineral Creek Trail - a little too far to the right and it's a long way down...

556639_10150669382913971_56405988970_9035067_234239503_n.jpg

Driving on this ledge would help "keep it tight!"

Drumr90

Just got done watching it. I love these vids so much cause there not just about whoes got the toughest rig or who can takle the most stuff. There all about the experience of owning a jeep and exploring the earth. I just cant wait till i can get my very own and start exploring.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Driving on this ledge would help "keep it tight!"

LOL!! you ain't kidding. :cheesy::clap2:

Just got done watching it. I love these vids so much cause there not just about whoes got the toughest rig or who can takle the most stuff. There all about the experience of owning a jeep and exploring the earth. I just cant wait till i can get my very own and start exploring.

we love taking on a challenging trail just as much as the next guy but i'd be lying if i didn't say that our first love has always been the lifestyle of exploration and of course, spending time with good friends. :yup:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Now that Moab is behind us, it's time to get back to KEEP IT TIGHT! Here is a screenshot from Part 4...

The evidence left from good times...
562396_288336141247142_157197727694318_709703_408718199_n.jpg

GCM 2

Now that Moab is behind us, it's time to get back to KEEP IT TIGHT! Here is a screenshot from Part 4...

The evidence left from good times...

suspiciously looks to be about the size ring that a shot glass might leave :blush:

GCM 2

bleedbeat said:
Lined up in Silverton, Colorado - taken from KEEP IT TIGHT, Part 4

Too bad you can't see the front of all our rigs....I'm not going to say who had threaded all the rigs together with someone's winch cable during the night hours :)

Rentalkid

Software?

Are you using final cut pro? that is a lot of time lines no wonder you guys are the best. its so gonna be worth the wait if the video goes up today it will ne the perfect end to my week. i hope so bad to meet you guy and wheel with you. i'm going have you sign my jeep hood and put it on my wall!!

GCM 2

You mean there is drinking at these events? :shock:

I can't wait for part 4!

Haha! MTG, you know the deal......but for everyone else; all the adult beverages are consumed off the trail, after a full day of wheeling and back in safety of the hotel during these trips!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad you can't see the front of all our rigs....I'm not going to say who had threaded all the rigs together with someone's winch cable during the night hours :)

:LOL: shhhhhhh, you didn't see this ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00004.MTS.Still001.jpg
    00004.MTS.Still001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 197

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Are you using final cut pro? that is a lot of time lines no wonder you guys are the best. its so gonna be worth the wait if the video goes up today it will ne the perfect end to my week. i hope so bad to meet you guy and wheel with you. i'm going have you sign my jeep hood and put it on my wall!!

No. I am using Adobe Premiere. Part 4 will be posted as soon as it is finished. :crazyeyes:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Haha! MTG, you know the deal......but for everyone else; all the adult beverages are consumed off the trail, after a full day of wheeling and back in safety of the hotel during these trips!

Yes, we do love to have a few drinks after wheeling :D, but only after we are camped or back at our hotel. :yup:

Top Bottom