2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run - Coming 01/07/17

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/07/17

Ok so just want to make sure I know what we are doing tomorrow ok So everyone is leaving The hotel in Barstow at 7:30 And from there were going to caravan north on the I-15 to cima rd getting there around 9:30? Let me know if this is correct.
Also what hotel is everyone staying at or going to be at I'll meet up in the morning to join the caravan.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKRicky

Anyone else have an SWR meter and wouldn't mind helping me out tomorrow morning? Got my CB installed but can't get it out of the red. I have no shorts and a good ground. I'm going to mess with it today and see what I come up with. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll try to find mine and bring it just in case

I have one that I can bring.

bthomas

Anyone else have an SWR meter and wouldn't mind helping me out tomorrow morning? Got my CB installed but can't get it out of the red. I have no shorts and a good ground. I'm going to mess with it today and see what I come up with. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have one in glove box if you need it also.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not responding sooner. Been on the road and haven't had a chance to catch up on things till now. I have updated the list, removed the people who dropped out, replaced them with people on the standby list and increased the list size by a bit as well. If you're on it, I'll look forward to seeing you in the morning.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Sorry for not responding sooner. Been on the road and haven't had a chance to catch up on things till now. I have updated the list, removed the people who dropped out, replaced them with people on the standby list and increased the list size by a bit as well. If you're on it, I'll look forward to seeing you in the morning.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Hey Eddie just wondering is the trail in the city of nipton?

DaBank

Okay everyone, I need to let you all know there's been a change in plans. As I had said before, our plans were tentative as I needed to hammer out some details and here they are. We are now meeting up on Saturday morning in the dirt lot across the street from the Shell station, right off the I-15 on Cima Rd. You NEED to be gassed up and ready to roll by 9:30 AM. Cindy and I are staying in Barstow on Friday night and if you'd like to caravan to the starting point with us, we will be leaving there at 7:30 AM. This will be a LONG day out on the trail with multiple stops and for those of you who are up to it, a short hike as well.

PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT sending out a PM notice to people on the list. It is YOUR responsibility to follow this thread and know where we will be meeting.

So we are not running out of Newberry Springs now? We are running out of Baker?
And for the 15 freeway caravan from Barstow to Baker is leaving at 730am?
Just saw this update and want to make sure this is the plan for the morning. Frank

BitBucket

Okay everyone, I need to let you all know there's been a change in plans. As I had said before, our plans were tentative as I needed to hammer out some details and here they are. We are now meeting up on Saturday morning in the dirt lot across the street from the Shell station, right off the I-15 on Cima Rd. You NEED to be gassed up and ready to roll by 9:30 AM. Cindy and I are staying in Barstow on Friday night and if you'd like to caravan to the starting point with us, we will be leaving there at 7:30 AM. This will be a LONG day out on the trail with multiple stops and for those of you who are up to it, a short hike as well.

We are heading out in the early early AM, given my CEL that just came on isn't anything to worry about. Hope to catch up with everyone in Barstow or definitely Cima Road. Where in Barstow is the caravan forming?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/07/17

I'll be at the hotel at about 9:30 tonight. I've got an swr meter if anyone needs one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom