The build of Clifford's tire carrier...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Hahha ok guys almost home so I'll post up some pics [emoji4]... I was gunna post some pics with my oat put my phone was full and I couldn't take a pic [emoji51] I'll get one today though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Got the rest of my materials to start building the carrier again. Also talked to a guy about the last pipe to bend so I'll have it by next weekend. Can't wait tell it's all done .

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yeah I looked also found the kits for bumper swing away but no luck on the other style I ended up with the smittybilt atlas makes a lot of noise but serves its purpose for the time being View attachment 237942

Yeah that's funny my carrier is kinda the same set up with the rotopax mounted behind the tire. Yeah nothing wrong that set up. Why u wanting to change it?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Even though my build is about function I also like the look of the cage and I would be putting the tier inside the cage with can mounts on top on each side of tier

Yeah I was originally going to but the tire on the inside of the cage too but my tubing bender wouldn't make the kinds of bends I would need and I would have to do a lot more to mount the tire reversed to make it fit the rim facing the right way. Kinda making it my own now. Can't wait to see your build now.

black pearl

Hooked
Yeah I was originally going to but the tire on the inside of the cage too but my tubing bender wouldn't make the kinds of bends I would need and I would have to do a lot more to mount the tire reversed to make it fit the rim facing the right way. Kinda making it my own now. Can't wait to see your build now.

It will be a minute now since I have this one also probably going to modify my roll cage first

Top Bottom