WAYALIFE PREFERRED Dealerships & Reviews

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
WAYALIFE PREFERRED Dealerships & Reviews

Every time I click on the link it takes me to the same page over and over? Am I doing something wrong? Even the one you just posted cozdude

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Every time I click on the link it takes me to the same page over and over? Am I doing something wrong? Even the one you just posted cozdude

Lol yes you are. If you want to post a review of a dealer than start a new thread on said dealer, don't post about it on this thread. This thread is under the same subforum as where you want to make your own thread

WJCO

Meme King

This link is where you start and individual dealer thread if you have a dealer you would like to recommend for a positive review: http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?120-Dealership-Reviews. You will see that there are already a lot there.

This will not add a dealer to our preferred list until it is approved by admin though. That link is just the page to add a review. Each dealer should have their own thread.

jamesish

4 years old, but still a sticky, so I guess it still applies.

However, link isn’t working and also I don’t see a sub-section with reviews or a list?

I’m on a phone so wanted to make sure that wasn’t the issue as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom