Super Bowl Run Crown King AZ

bldmncj

THIS TRIP FULL

Saturday February 1st: run back side to crown king. Having lunch or a snack at horse thief lake or somewhere in-between . Continuing to crown king, Check in and wing it from there:rock:If you are serious about going please call TERYN 928 632 4477 Rooms are limited. Let her know that you are with Derrin for the Super Bowl crown king run. If you don't want to stay and are just up for a day on the trails thats ok too.
Sunday February 2nd: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. I found a couple trails in the area that could be worth checking out, DESOTO MINE TRAIL from what I'm told has a lot to offer and has some real challenging spots. Once again i know nothing about this trail so any info would be appreciate. The other trails are Senators Highway or Turkey Creek. Turkey Creek from what i understand is more challenging then Senators and both have a lot to see. After trail runs the saloon is having a Super Bowl party:eek::beer:
I don't have a meet point yet, i haven't been out that way in quite some time and understand thing have changed out there. I will be going up that way soon and will post something ASAP.

Last edited:

BadApple

THE PLAN: A two day event
Saturday February 1st: run back side to crown king. Having lunch or a snack at horsethief lake. Continuing to crown king, Check in and wing it from there:rock:
If you are serious about going please call TERYN 928 632 4477 Rooms are limited. Let her know that you are with Derrin for the Super Bowl crown king run.
Sunday February 2nd: SUPER BOWL Im doing a little research on area hoping to find some really good trails to run. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. After trail run the saloon is having a Super Bowl party:eek::beer:

Horethief lake is the front way to crown king BTW. Its a graded road the whole way

Top Bottom