Rausch Creek trip

Lane87

Definatly a fun day today. No mechanicals and it climbed like a goat. Flexed a bit too. Hope to see you guys in the lot. I'll be there early.
69F72B44-9C3D-4E51-8E81-117405918728-736-00000041FAA9A87F_zps500ecf7a.jpg

Sweet picture!

Tackerdown

Banned
Definatly a fun day today. No mechanicals and it climbed like a goat. Flexed a bit too. Hope to see you guys in the lot. I'll be there early.
69F72B44-9C3D-4E51-8E81-117405918728-736-00000041FAA9A87F_zps500ecf7a.jpg

Nice see you there , although my wife kept me up till 3 . 3 hr sleep Woohoo

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
I forgot my camera, to much going on at once I guess but got a few phone pics. I had a great time and it was cool to make some new friends even the two that joined our group. My loser shot we found pizza rock tough trail for me. 1364688464093.jpg
1364688551718.jpg 1364688588203.jpg 1364688623546.jpg 1364688691736.jpg once I figure out the vid thing I'll put that up and I think there were some gopro shots. Plus Greg from another jeep club came up with us and made a vidio.I'm glad we all got a chance to get together awesome time. Oh and I got to meet Jersey on a drive by. Sweet looking rig.

Tackerdown

Banned
Bright side is next time we hook up I found some great trails and learned my way around a little better.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can't wait till next time! Might only get up once before/during this summer since the beach will be calling every weekend but let me know I might be down

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
I'll be ready for next time
cool we will see you there.

awesome time today I'm in for next time
I found out what seanb's favorites WAL Vid was (keep it tight ) I forget the name of who said it but it means keep your stinger on the spare tire in front of you.lol the two of us kept losing everyone .

Awesome! I think we're planning on April 20th or 21st. or both... I'd like to do a camping trip personally.
That sounds good but I still need to nail down a date on my end to many Damn factors with my family.
Can't wait till next time! Might only get up once before/during this summer since the beach will be calling every weekend but let me know I might be down

Your priorities seem a tad off lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I found out what seanb's favorites WAL Vid was (keep it tight ) I forget the name of who said it but it means keep your stinger on the spare tire in front of you.lol the two of us kept losing everyone .

That sounds good but I still need to nail down a date on my end to many Damn factors with my family.

Your priorities seem a tad off lol.

My jet ski is a huge priority lol

Tackerdown

Banned
My jet ski is a huge priority lol

They are fun. I never had one out side of the bay do you go out in the ocean ,like in the waves and do all that crazy jumping stuff .

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They are fun. I never had one out side of the bay do you go out in the ocean ,like in the waves and do all that crazy jumping stuff .

I do both the bay and ocean. Done ocean trips from my place up to OCMD for the day. That was a long fun one

Tackerdown

Banned
I do both the bay and ocean. Done ocean trips from my place up to OCMD for the day. That was a long fun one

Sounds like it. I'll stick to land though I like to know what's under me lol, we always do day trips on the Harley.

seanb123

Hey we were keeping it tight for sure so much to do and so little time lol

Tackerdown

Banned

Hey we were keeping it tight for sure so much to do and so little time lol

Yeah I think I get goal oriented like that and just keep moving. There are so many trail I haven't been on and try to hit them all.

Top Bottom