Driving with your eyes closed...

Discount Tire

I have a confession to make.... I drive with my eyes closed.

The last time I drove to San Diego from Phoenix, I drove 15 miles of it.... with my eyes closed.

I have another confession.... I'm not alone.

With Labor Day upon us, hopefully this will give you something to think about as you drive to your weekend destination.

Happy Labor Day! Drive Safely.

munstie

That's pretty crazy when you actually run the numbers like that now ya have me thinking.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Tackerdown

Banned
Haha that was cool. Now I won't only be missing part of the trip I'll be distracted counting my blinks. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720

Aeraun

That's pretty intense and yes very, very interesting to think about even to just think about how much of our day we have our eyes closed

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That is interesting. Imagine how much of our life we live with our eyes closed. :) Wonder what I've missed? :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:clap2: I just saw this for the first time now and love it!! Thanks for posting this up :thumb:

Bonehead

I drive a truck for a living.... er well did before the little tumor thing and can tell even if your eyes are open doesn't really mean they are LOL

It is amazing how far one can drive with the brain basically in shut down mode and instinct just moving you along:eek:

It is also surprising how far some of the morons on the highway can drive through their rear view mirrors just making sure that ole big bad truck don't pass them......Grrrrr

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thankfully not far if at all. my dads house is just on the otherside of town so its a quick drive if i do go there.

pastorwug

Interesting article!
When I read the Thread Subject I got all indignant and was ready to ask you what were you thinking about driving 15 miles with your eyes closed.
I was the one shortsighted, I guess (like many Pastors) I base many things on observation instead of inquiry. Sorry.

Good write up and will surely make me think tomorrow as I drive 4 hours to Fullerton on Hwy 101.

Top Bottom