Bass anyone?

Mitrig

It is a good but for the price. Personally what I did was waited till my buddy was prepping the boats for storage and picked up a sub off his parents boat since they were planning to go for a new system. Same concept I had in mind, go water proof ahah. I would check at a local marina if anyone is swaping their sound systems anytime soon you get the same quality and in most cases a better built subwoofer for a fraction of the cost. And needless to say they can take a beating 1000 times better. Plus all plugs are hidden in the housing. The subwoofer may be waterproof but in some cases the set up for the wiring is not.

JKWrang

I ran two 10" subs in the rear with a kicker 400w mono amp and a 4ch Kicker for the components... stockers up front and polk audio woofers in the sound bar. Sounded mean. Had the best system in the city for sure. Ask me how I know....

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

GuillaumeC91

I ran two 10" subs in the rear with a kicker 400w mono amp and a 4ch Kicker for the components... stockers up front and polk audio woofers in the sound bar. Sounded mean. Had the best system in the city for sure. Ask me how I know....

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

That's awesome. I ran a dual 10" set up with capacitor and 600w amp in my previous vehicle. But now with my 2 door JK, I have to be smarter with trunk space lol. That why I like the flat under seat idea.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Angry Aussie

Get new subs! I put two square 12s in mine and love it! They take up half my trunk space but worth it to be able to enjoy the music when the tops and doors are off and I'm driving down the highway. So worth it!

Top Bottom