1 million jeeps, what # are you?

GuillaumeC91

Yeah that's pretty cool. I looked up mine the other day too. Just didn't have a nice enough picture to save lol.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

MTG

Caught the Bug
It tells me I must log into Facewhore to continue. :(

I feel so special right now.

NTRubicon

I didn't really feel like expressing my Jeep love to Facebook. Regardless, I'm 980345. I feel like a drop of beer in a pint.

I suppose the title should have titled it 1 million JK'S. Got this off another forum. did a quick search here but came up with nothing. if it's a report, feel free to delete.

enter your vin and it will tell you what number jk yours is. upload your own pic and it will create an image for you.

https://www.facebook.com/jeep/app_732490086785695

So let me get this, I log onto Facebook who has security issues and enter the VIN of my Jeep to see what number JK I have out of a one million. Two things bothers me with this. First it has to do with Facebook and second entering my VIN on a non secure site. My VIN is already in a data base with Florida DMV and with Jeep's website. I do not need to give hackers an easy target to steal the VIN of my Jeep and repurpose it for illegal means. Would be cool to know but since I have a 2011 I know Canvas is no where near the 100,000 mark.

R/
Will

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, finally got the thing to work - turns out you NEED to use CAP when typing in the letters :rolleyes2:

Anyway, here's where everyone comes in. The oldest JK we've owned is also one of the first built and that would be VENGEANCE at number 5,919...
vengeance-build-number.jpg

Next up is Moby at 47,005...
moby-build-number.jpg

Then we have Nemo at 350,900...
nemo-build-number.jpg

And finally, the newest JK we own is Rubicat at number 660,133...
rubicat-build-number.jpg

:cool:

JKbrick

I had the dealer print my build sheet and Brick was built on my birthday in 09! I can't get what # he is at the moment

Top Bottom