Wave from NW Iowa

Sessoms14X

Hey everyone!
My names Nate and Im from nw Iowa. New to the wayalife forum and excited to be a member. I've been a jeep fan since 2006 when I purchased my first jeep. It was a 2000 TJ
1403274287851.jpg

I loved that jeep but the 4 cylinder under the hood was painful. I purchased my next jeep in 2012 and I loved this jeep for the short time I owned it.
1403274483667.jpg
Powder coating the wheels black was the only thing I did to this jeep. Then this year I decided I reeaaalllly wanted a Rubicon X and bought a 4 door. This jeep is my baby! Im having a lot of fun in it. So far I have installed an AEV 3.5" lift with 35" trail grapplers and black rhino rims.
1403274723323.jpg
1403274915905.jpg
Its pretty flat here in nw Iowa and there's just a lot of country roads to go mudding on but I would love to try rock crawling some day! Anyway glad to be a member and I hope I can learn a lot more from you guys!! Anyone from the Iowa area let me know!!:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKUX:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CZEBJKU

Welcome wave from SE South Dakota. Forgot to add that I grew up in Sioux City and still have family there. We get back there quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sessoms14X

Thanks for the welcome guys! Hope to meet some of you someday n go hit some trails!!

Sessoms14X

Welcome wave from SE South Dakota. Forgot to add that I grew up in Sioux City and still have family there. We get back there quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome, definitely let me know when you ever head back down. I went to school in Vermillion so I make my way up there once in awhile as well

Top Bottom