Unsolicited Customer Service

It has been said, and I totally agree, that the best customer service is the kind you never have to use. But what about the extremely rare kind, the kind you never ask for?
Yesterday, while opening my mountain of parts I had waiting for me to come home, I came across a small box from M.O.R.E Off-road. These are the same guys I bought my bracket from for my ARB dual compressor. I opened the box and all I found inside was a piece of plastic tubing and two zip ties. At first I was going to blow a gasket about not getting a part I had ordered from a vendor but then I realized I hadn't ordered anything from this vendor in over six months.
As it turns out, it was a fix for an issue they found with their ARB brackets, an issue I never knew about involving some rubbing on an A/C hose. The thing is, they took the time to go back thru months of their records and countless customers to find those customers who had bought the bracket and send the fix totally free of charge and without me ever knowing of an existing problem. Teraflex and a few others could learn a lot from the actions and customer service of M.O.R.E.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is awesome, thanks for posting this up!! I have worked with MORE in the past and have bought a lot of their products going all the way back to my old CJ. They have always been a stand up company and I'm glad to hear they still are.

:thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thats awesome! good looking out on MORE's part. i wonder if i will be getting one as well then from them since i have it.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
never bought anything from them, but sounds like a stand up company that goes out of their way to make customers happy. nothing worse than a email tennis match. :thumb:

Last edited:

JKWrang

Way to go M.O.R.E.!!! I like it when customers are valued like that. Makes repeat business a no brainer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Granted, it may not be a high dollar fix, but the gesture speaks volumes. View attachment 102138

Awesome! Thanks for posting that up. In a day and age where companies like TeraFlex will try to hide problems they are having with their products or worse, blame their customers for breaks by saying it was install error, it's nice to see a company like this do what's right pro-actively. Kudos to MORE!

jesse3638

Hooked
I agree customer service goes a long way. The other thing that goes a long way is being cordial on your end when dealing with customer service. I've gotten much better results talking tactfully with customer service (DirecTV, cell phone provider, etc..) than screaming and dropping F-bombs and asking for a supervisor. Now if they are rude first I have no problem speaking my mind and asking for a supervisor..;)

JeepFan

Hooked
Nice to see a company like M.O.R.E. committed to a long term value of its brand and customers vs. short term profits! :thumb:

Top Bottom